The Witch

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another day of school. Today is a Monday afternoon and everyone in the class were all dead sleepy. The teacher keeps on talking in front, even though he can sight some students sleeping, he still continued discussing about the History of Korea.

It had been 3 weeks after the intramurals but Kyunghee's mind keeps on recalling that night that Luhan kissed her. Everytime she would think of it, she would blush and will eventually shook her head to throw the thought. It's not like she wanted to forget that night but she just felt a little shy that she kissed him.

The last two weeks were awkward between Luhan and Kyunghee. They would both blush when they see each other and would often smile secretly behind each other.

Kyunghee didn't told Sehun about Luhan and her about that night. She knew it was wrong and she knew Sehun might kill her 'oppa'. She wanted to keep this a secret so no troubles will happen. Same as Luhan, he didn't told even Tao about him kissing a girl. It would sound gross for his two friends but for him, it was something magical. Something that he felt something new.

The two keep on seeing each other even after that night they kissed. They would secretly remember that time their lips touched  , they would remember that night that they felt something new inside of them.

--

It was dismissal time. The whole rejoice when they heard the bell and didn't listened to their teacher anymore. They just all stood up and group by group left the classroom. The teacher just sighed and left the classroom silently.

Minah tapped Kyunghee's shoulder with a bright smile on her face. Kyunghee smiled at her bestfriend. Minah grips on the strap of her bag as she waits for Kyunghee to finish putting her notebooks inside of her bag pack. They are the only ones left inside the classroom, they were not shock afterall, this happens all the time.

"Kyunghee, when will Sehun be back from China? It's been a week after he left for their promotion, right?" Minah asked once they stepped out of their classroom. Kyunghee smiled a bit upon hearing Sehun's name. "He might be back maybe tomorrow or day after tomorrow?" 

"Why are you not sure?" Minah asked.

"He is too busy.. I can't even send him a kakaotalk message because I knew he'll not read it because of his busy schedule" she flashed Minah a hurtful smile, "I miss Sehun, Minah. But what can I do?He's an idol"

Minah pouted upon seeing her bestfriend's hurtful smile. She patted her bestfriend's shoulder and said "Dont worry, I know Sehun misses you too. That ajjushi maybe old but he cant forget about his girlfriend"  she chuckled. Kyunghee giggled, "Come on let's go grab some ice cream!"

Minah nodded her head in agreement, "Let's go!"

The two reached the gates of their school when suddenly they noticed a car stopped in front of them .They exchanged glances before looking at the window. The window from the back seat slowly rolled down and revealed a happy Tao inside the car. "T-tao?!" Minah pointed at him.

"Hi!!!!! " Tao chuckled.

Kyunghee looked at Minah then to Tao, "What are you doing here and who's drivin-"

The window from the front seat rolled down and revealed Luhan  who just dyed his black. Kyunghee's eyes turned into hearts when she saw Luhan's new hair and she swear to the heavens he looks like an angel.

"Where are you going? " Luhan asked. Kyunghee snapped out from her thoughts and answered, "W-we will gograb some ice creams..."

Tao beamed from the back of the car, "OH I WANT ICE CREAM!"

"I LOVE ICE CREAM TOO!" Minah exclaimed.

Luhan chuckled and said, "hop on! We'll bring you to an Ice Cream Parlor"

"REALLY?!" Tao and Minah exclaimed in unision. Luhan giggled and nodded. Tao clapped his hands like a seagull and opened the door, "Minah let's go!!" Minah pulled Kyunghee with her, "Kyunghee you seat with Luhan in front!" Tao said. Kyunghee suddenly blushed when she saw Luhan staring at her. *AHHHHHHHHHH!* she mentally screamed. Minah opened the door in front and pushed Kyunghee inside then she happily seated at the bac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter