The Rival

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Please Vote! hehe (^_^)

Your browser does not support iframes.

 

 

It was a sunny Saturday afternoon. Kyunghee and Luhan was out with Minah and Tao who eventually just took them to the shopping malls all around Seouls. The two shopaholic had fun buying this and that and everything that they could see.

"Aren't you going to stop your friend? " Kyunghee asked as he looked at Luhan.

"If I stopped him you'll just suffer from his judgemental words like 'who are you to tell me to stop shopping? are you my mom?' " Luhan shook his head, "It's better to just let him be"  Luhan chuckled.

Kyunghee giggled, "Minah really loves shopping and if I try to stop her, she'll look at me and the next thing I know is that she just bought me dresses. I dont like it when Minah spends her money for me. " Kyunghee smiled. "It's better to just let her be too" she nodded.

The two, Luhan and Kyunghee just followed Tao and Minah behind as they continued to shop all day. Around 4 in the afternoon when Tao and Minah finished their shopping activity. They were so tired that they both sat on the bench, tired and drained their energy.

"Shopping is so much fun!" Tao said.

Minah agreed, "And it makes me hungry too!"

Kyunghee giggled, "Want something to eat? " She asked. Minah quickly nodded her head, "I want tteokbokki!!!" she said while raising her hand. Tao riased his hand "I want too!"

Kyunghee nodded, "Okay let's buy tteokbokki" she said. Tao and Minah exchanged glances and suddenly they compalined about their legs hurt. "Ouch! Ouch! I can't move my legs aigoo" Minah pouted.

"Mee too! I guess you two better buy tteokbokki for us" Tao pouted.

Kyunghee and Luhan looked at each other. "Let's go?" Luhan said. Kyunghee nodded, "Wait here okay?"

"OKAY!" Tao and Minah said in unision.

Kyunghee and Luhan walked away from them to buy some tteokbokki. When the two were far away, Tao and Minah did a high-five and chuckled. "Nice one Tao, your acting is pretty much improving. You can be an actress!" Minah complimented.

"Excuse me? I'm already an actress. But yeah, I know I'm very good" Tao rolled his eyes and chuckled. Minah lightly slapped his shoulder and they both laughed.

"So, how's the witch?" Minah suddenly asked.

"She's not yet showing her ugly face to us but I'm sure she'll be showing it soon"

Minah laughed at Tao's comment, "Hey, Hyuna is not that ugly. She's pretty, are you blind?"

"DUH, ARE.YOU.BLIND.? Can't you see how thick her make up is before? I'm sure it's thicker now"

"What if she changed for the better? For Luhan?"

"Oh please, She wears make up and red red red lipsticks just to seduce Luhan. She'll never change when it comes to attracting Luhan." Tao said, "Luhan is really not that type of person who likes thick make ups though. " 

"Like Kyunghee?" Minah asked.

"Maybe? Hey, do you think that our plan is working?"

"Of course! Didn't we saw them kissed?! " 

 

"L-luhan" Kyunghee tried to stop him by putting her palm onto her lips but Luhan just pushed her hand down and finally claimed her lips. The kiss was awkward at first but then Luhan started to move his lips, throwing all his feelings that can't be heard and can't be seen by them and him. He kissed her deeply to the point he wrapped his right arm to her waist and his left hand rested on her cheek. Kyunghee started to kiss him back and she swear she doesn't know if what she was doing was right or wrong, all she wanted was to kiss him, that's all.

Meanwhile, Minah and Tao were hiding behind the bushes. Minah gasped when she saw Luhan kissed Kyunghee and she was like "omggg!!!" Minah kept on pushing and pulling Tao who was squealing quietly beside her. The two wanted to scream because it was like they're watching a 3D drama and the characters were their f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter