我也爱你 (Wo ye ai ni) I love you too

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minah and Kyunghee was spalshing water to each other and spending their time to have fun when suddenly three tall figure caught their attention. Kyunghee starightened up and looked closely to the guys approaching the two of them. Minah stopped splashing water to her whn she realized that Kyunghee wasn't paying attention to her anymore.

Three tall hot men were walking like super models under the sun and the one in the middle is very attractive. That's how Kyunghee described them.

The girls that would pass by them would stop on their tracks and look at them for a moment. Their eyes would follow their hot figure and their handsome faces. Some squealed and some just, well, dropped their jaw.

Tao was the tallest of the three, He was wearing a white sando top with green shorts that's a floral design on it. He looks so manly with his tan skin plus his hair was styled up and he was wearing sunglasses that made him more attractive. Minah can't take her eyes off to Tao. For her, Tao is just to good in that attire and wishes him to wear it everyday but that would be impossible. Minah sighed with a smile and felt like dreaming of her prince charming approaching her and her friend. He will ask for hand and...and... and.. ask her to marry him.

"...oh yeah" Minah said while she keeps on dreaming about Tao.

Kyunghee, on the other hand, dropped her jaw when she saw Luhan for the very first wearing sunglasses, sando and a camoufluge designed shorts. Kyunghee can't help but to make her eyes turn into hearts. He was so manly and he was so attractive and handsome. Out of the three, he was the most outstanding, on her opinion. He was walking there like a super model and girls were looking at him with their eyes turned into hearts.

Luhan  took off his sunglasses and that scene was like in the movies for Kyunghee. She clasped her hands together and let her non existing drool drop on the water.

Chen who's wearing a white sando and blue shorts chuckled at how the two girls looked his friends. If only they could see their faces, it's obviously that they are drooling over his friends. The three of them approached the girls on the water. Tao happily went stood beside Minah and asked "Minah, how do you think of my look?" he asked. Minah scanned him from head to toe, "perfection" Minah said with affection. Tao incredibly blushed upon her answer and he started splashing water on her, "You're f-fooling me!" He splashes more water on her until Minah got annoyed and splashed back.  Chen who just wanted to calm the two got in to the fight too and soon he found himself splashing waters to Minah and Tao.

Meanwhile, Luhan dragged Kyunghee away the battle of waters of the three kids whom he calls himself as his friends. "The water is so clear here, right?" Kyunghee suddenly spoke. Luhan stopped on walking and nodded. He flashes her a bright smile that he knew melted her.

"It's my first time here in Jeju! Are you too?" he asked. Kyunghee shooked her head, "I've been here before when my parents are still alive" she smiled. Luhan nodded. Kyunghee scanned Luhan from head to toe and never thought that Luhan would be so manly in his attire today. His arms are not that small or big, it's perfect. He's not thin though she thought it before. She felt her cheeks heating up while scanning Luhan.

Luhanwho just watches Kyunghee scan him is like a funny moment for him. The way her eyes move up and down, examining his features are just so cute to handle. He chuckled when he noticed that Kyunghee's cheeks are slowly turning pinkish.

Kyunghee got back to reality when she heard Luhan's chuckle and she just turned into a red tomato after that. She turned around Luhan and covered her face *OMG WHAT AM I DOING. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter