The secret and the torture

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyunghee!" He called once Luhan reached Kyunghee's apartment. He went inside the apartment and in his surprise, Kyunghee was being forced by Sehun to kiss him while Minah is pushing Sehun away from her bestfriend. Kyunghee was yelling out Sehun's name but Sehun looks so drunk and he doesnt seem to know what he was doing.

Luhan pulled Sehun by his shoulder and quickly punched him away from Kyunghee and Minah. Sehun dropped onto the floor with a bruise on his cheeks because of Luhan's punch. Sehun looked up to see who just punched him and his eyes widened to see Luhan, his ex boyfriend, in front of him.

Luhan was panting, still his hand curled into a fist. His chest is heaving and his ears are red. His eyes are burning and it looks like he's going to kill Sehun anytime.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun smirked at Luhan, "What does a hypocrite like you doing here?" he added.

Luhan's just stared at him and didn't dare to move. Deep inside him he wants to kick Sehun's away from Kyunghee's apartment but then he feels anger and worry mix up because he doesn't want Kyunghee to know who really is.

Minah gritted her teeth, "Sehun! You should get out of here before another round of battle comes up! Dont mess up with Luhan!"

Kyunghee was staring at the two boys, Sehun smirking at Luhan and Luhan just angrily looking at him. She reached out for Luhan but Minah stopped her, "It's not safe to do that now. " she whispered. Kyunghee stared at her for a moment.

"You shouldn't be visiting other's girlfriend this late at night" Sehun said as he tried to get up, "You're making the boyfriend very suspicious "

"Go home, you're drunk" Luhan hissed as he straightened up and looked at Kyunghee, "Your girlfriend needs a boyfriend who would understand her and her promises in life. " Then he looked at Sehun, "You shouldn't be forcing your girlfriend for something that scares her"

Sehun looked at Luhan angrily, "You shouldn't be scolding the boyfriend because he know her better"

"If you know her better, why would you do such a thing?" Luhan fought back "Do you even know her promises in life? "

"What's your point, huh?"

"My point is, you should know your girlfriend more and put your actions on its proper place. You're drunk, that's enough reason you dont know what you're doing and even saying now"

"I'm not drunk. Maybe you are"

"Smell yourself before throwing my words b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter