Intramural announcement

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"today we have a special announcement from the Student Council. " Mr. Kim flashed a bright smile at everyone before continuing his annoucement. "We had our meeting last week and we all know that the intramurals are next week already. The Student Council had organized booths and excited events for our one week celebration of intramurals. For this year's intramurals we will be having the first ever, Mr and Ms. Shinhwa Highschool 2014!"

The students started clapping their hands as they got excited for who will be their representative. They still bet that the school's hottest queenka, Hyuna, will be the winner.

"Aren't you excited about this huh?" Minah nagged her bestfriend who just looked at her in disgust. "Come on, Kyunghee, this will our last Intramurals yet you're still not that excited" Minah pouted.

"How can I be excited at this kind of events? Booths, foods and activities, how can I enjoy this things if I know that my beloved Sehun still can't come this year?" she said with a big groan after.

"What? he can't come again? but this will be your last intramurals! He never attended intramurals before! "

Kyunghee nodded, "I know I needed to understand him but I feel so sad just thinking we will never be married in a marriage booth. Since that day he became my boyfriend, I always wanted to bring him in the marriage booth and there we will be married. It feels so wonderful right?"

Minah nodded, "but then again, your bofriend is an idol who has plenty of schedules lined up for him and for his friends" Minah giggled.

"For our representative for Ms Shinhwa, I choose none other than Ms Nam Kyunghee-"

"WHAT?!" the whole class said in unison.

Kyunghee stood up from her seat and said "SIR HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME. I TRUSTED YOU" she cried out.

"But Kyunghee, you're beautiful. I know you have that appeal that can make the judges choose you!" Mr Kim raised his fist and smiles at her, "I know you can do this! Make Sehun proud!"

"But S-si-"

"I had already listed you on the list of participants, goodluck Kyunghee! Class, let's cheer Kyunghee! GO NAM KYUNGHEE NAM KYUNGHEE! NAM KYUNGHEE!" Mr. Kim happily cheered. Her classmates started cheering for her too and she just looked at them in disbelief. She looked to her side to see her bestfriend, Minah, loudly cheering with them.

"We believe in you Kyunghee!" they all said.  She mentally facepalmed herself and sighed. *Oh.my.gosh.*

 

--

"Really? you're the represntative of your section for the Mr and Ms. Shinhwa highschool 2014? Wow that's good! " Sehun happily said as she hears clapping sounds on the other line. She guessed that the other members of EXO K have heard their conversation about her being the represetative of their class for the upcoming event.

"Yes" she bitterly smiled.

"Well, if only I can come and cheer for you there with Kai and the others but we have fan signing event in China that week. I feel so bad for not coming again this year. "

"I can't blame you, you're an idol. " she sighed. She sat on the couch and curled herself into a ball. She reached for the remote control with her other hand and opened the television. "And I i understand you because I love you. " she smiled.

"I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like you, hmm? " Sehun giggled from the other line, "But I also feel bad that I can't come on your birthday"

"Birthday?" she suddenly stood up and run towards the kitchen. She scanned the calendar hanging on the wall, "Ohh.. my birthday"

"Dont tell me you forgot your birthday?" he asked.

"you guessed it right" she giggled.

"Hmm. Babe, never forget that precious date. It's the day you were born. The day-"

"when my parents died" she interrupted.

There was a long pause on the other line. Sehun tried to find the right words to say to comfort her. He knows that it is his responsibility to comfort her. " Kyunghee, 5 years passed.. Your parents are in a happy place now, right?" he tried to cheer her up.

"Maybe you're right.." she tried to fight the urge to cry but Sehun can feel, from the tune of her voice, she wanted to cry and he feels bad that he can't come to give her a hug.  He knew that she needs him right now but she's not comaplining for where he is now. A phone call is enough for her but for him, it's still not.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter