Intramurals Part 2 - It's my turn to cry

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night, Minah have volunteered to sleep over with Kyunghee but she said that she wouldn't have to do it. She knew that Minah is so tired of assisting her all day because of the upcoming pageant that's happening tomorrow.

Kyunghee wanted her bestfriend to sleep tight tonight because she knew she will be tired of cheering her tomorrow. 

She was sitting her couch, hugging her knees while sobbing for the nth time of the day. Since that time Luhan walked away from her, she can't stop herself from crying. Why is she crying? She doesn't know either.

Her sobs filled the air, filled the whole dark room. She didn't dare to stop herself from crying because Minah told her it would be better if she let all of her feelings out.

 

He was outside her apartment, thinking if he should knock or not, of he should say sorry or not, if he should explain or not?

He keeps on biting his fingers as a habit when he's thinking too much or panicking. He can't decide, he doesn't know what to do, he doesn't know how to explain everything to her.

"Girl, what did you do to Kyunghee? You made the little girl cry" Tao asked while driving. After catching up with Luhan, Tao didn't dare to speak but to just let Luhan walk. Luhan went straight to their car and waited Tao to open his door without complaining that he acts so slow, he just waited. Luhan wasn't talking the whole time, he was just staring at the window.

"Seriously? Are you mad at me too? You know, you just turned into an ahjumma" Tao rolled his eyes, "How can I help you if you're not going to talk with me?"

Luhan sighed and looked at Tao's direction, "I'm not  in the mood to talk to you now"

"Well" Tao smirked, "If you say so but let me remind you that Kyunghee is a good girl and a girl like her shouldn't be treating like that you know? She's just a highschool girl who only wants someone to be with her. A highschool girl longing for love. A highschool girl who treats her oppa well but her oppa just shouted at her and walked out. "

"why are you teliing me this?"

"Because it's all true. " Tao smiled, "Kyunghee is longing for an oppa's love. I think what you did to her really shocked her, you know? She cried, do you even know about that, huh?"

"She did?.." he asked.

Tao nodded. Luhan sighed and closed his eyes, *what did I just do? I made her cry...* Luhan covered his face with his two palms. Tao took a glance of his friend, *hmm, is he problematic that he made her cry? *


The night continued as two confuse people shred tears for unknown reason behind. Luhan went back to his car while tears rolled down to his pale cheeks. He doesn't know what to feel, he's confuse if he cares or not? He doesn't even know if he's sorry for raising his voice to her, he doesn't know?
Why is he acting this way? Why is his tears full of anger? Is it still the anger he has for Sehun for betraying him or Anger for Sehun that she makes this girl suffer for his longing love?

 

--

The night of the pageant came. E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter