The Kiss from the Original Lover

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Until when are you guys planning to pretend to be a guy, huh? " Chen is standing in front of Luhan and Tao with his arms over his chest. They just got home 10 minutes ago and the first thing that Chen did was to make Luhan and Tao sit on the couch to scold them for their sudden change of personality in front two young highschool girls.

Chen tapped his foot on the floor as he raised a brow to wait for either the two gays to answer him. He just looks like a mother scolding his two sons for breaking her favorite jar.

Luhan sighed as he elbowed Tao. Tao just  groaned at him and hissed. "So my two bff are hiding a secret to me. Don't you trust me?"

Luhan looked at Chen, "We trust you, well we're just looking for the right time to tell you. You've been so busy this days so we didn;t want to disturb you with our 'little game' right here"

Chen snorted, "So you're having a little game with Sehun's girlfriend? "

Tao sighed, "I just joined him because Mina-"

" Minah is your stalker right, Tao?" Chen cut him. Tao's mouth formed into an 'O' and before he could speak once again Chen spoke once again and said "Well, I've so her so many times when we're outside, duhh, She's obviously your stalker. How come you get along with her? Didn't you told me before you hate her?"

Tao looked away at Chen. Chen looked at Tao curiously, "How come I didn't know that Minah was your stalker??" Luhan asked. Tao sighed and closed his eyes, "Long story Luhan. " he said as he got up and looked at Chen. He went straight to his room and locked himself inside.

Luhan and Chen exchanged glances, "What happened to that gay?" Luhan asked.

Chen nodded, "He's somehow maybe in the stage of being absent from his old happiness"

"What?" Luhan pardoned him but Chen just walked away and went to the kitchen to cook their dinner. Luhan rested himself on the sofa and opened the television to entertain him. He took his phone out and checked if Kyunghee texted him, well she didnt.

Luhan sighed as he texted her saying "Don't eat ramen for dinner again. Eat something other than ramen okay?" -Luhan

He dropped his phone on the sofa and closed his eyes.

 

Meanwhile, Kyunghee was at her apartment. She was cooking omelette that Luhan taught her the other day. Luhan told her that eating ramen every night is really bad for her health so he introduced her his favorite healthy omelette. The omellete was stuffed vegetable and chicken .

She smiled as she finished cooking her dinner. She opened her television to watch her favorite drama and jumped on her couch with her omellete. She took a bite of her food and surprisingly it was delicious. Her eyes turned into hearts as she keeps on chewing her food.

All of the sudden, her phone rang, signalling there was a message. She quickly got up to read the text message.

She smiled from ear to ear when she saw the ID that it was just Luhan. She read the message and blushed at it. She quickly replied to him while smiling.

"I cooked omellete tonight!!!!! It was surprisingly delicious! Teach me more receipies next time okay?" - Kyunghee

She clicked the send button and smiled when the word 'sent' flashed on her screen. She was about to lock her phone when suddenly she received a call, it was none other than Sehun.

Kyunghee answered the call with nervouness, "Hello? Sehun?"

"Kyunghee!" Sehun beamed on the other line. "How are you? I missed you so much!!! Oh by the way I'm outside your apartme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter