The Break Up

When a Gay becomes Manly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tao, are done arranging the flowers? Sehun will be here in a minute!" Luhan put his hands on his hips as he looked at Tao with fierce eyes. Tao flipped his non exisiting long hair and answered "Girl, you dont have to tell me that. Im done with it" he drew a big check in the air.

Luhan's friends, his gays friends, are busy working on the venue for his dinner date with his beloved Oh Sehun. He was wearing this long black and white dress and a wig that really made him looked like a real girl. He wasn't wearing too much make up since Sehun doesnt reallly like him to wear to much of it.

He double checked the venue if everything looks so perfect. He looked at the ground and smiled at the sight of pink and red roses. He picked one and girlishly smelled it. Next, he checked the red carpet where sehun will be walking later on. It was perfectly neat and placed right.

He checked the foods and drinks, he actually cooked the pasta that was served on the table because he knew that Sehun loves pasta so much than he does. He also added some tomatoes for a more pleasant look.

Last, he checked on the candles on the sides. Satisfied on the results he and his friends had done, he clapped his hands together and gave his friends a thumbs up.

"Great job girls, we did a great job" he congratulated them, "Thank you for helping me~" he beamed.

"No problem sister! We are always here for you!" Tao nodded.

"And we all know that this day will be special!!" Chen squealed.

Luhan blushed at the thought of Chen. "I know... he will finally ask me to marry me.." he cupped his palms on his cheeks and giggled, "I just can't wait to see-"

"OMG! GIRL! IT'S SEHUN!" His friends pointed to his back. Luhan turned around and gasped at the sight of his man. His one and only Oh Sehun. "Oh my goodness" he clasped his hands together and squealed.

 

"So~ Sehun~" Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter