Kiss Bakeshop

I love you, Nerd.

Uh, hello. (>w<) I know, I know. What took me so long before updating. D: I'm sorry, okay? I've been having a hard time writing, cause I'm contemplating if I should finish this story or add a few more chapters, and I've decided to add a few more. :) I'm so sorry if I'm so slow in writing this, and thank you for your patience. I'll make it up to you, I promise. :D Now, back to the story, please don;t be disappointed, this chapter is a bit short. Cause there will be a surprise in the next chapter! Lol. Okay, I'm talking too much. Happy reading! :)


 

 

“Thanks for coming, come to Kiss Bakeshop again!” Cherrie greeted to a couple exiting the small shop. It’s been a busy day, given that chuseok festival is around the corner and people are making the most of their holidays with their families and loved-ones.

Cherrie’s already used to the work load since she worked for one of the largest hotel in South Korea before and having to work for extra hours and constantly dealing with different types of guests, working in a small bakeshop is easy for her.

“Though they’d never leave.” Eunji grunted and started carrying the chairs and placing them on the tables. Cherrie chuckled and started to mop the floor.

“Eunji’s jealous because she hasn’t dated for a while—no, let me correct that, she hasn’t dated since forever.” Eunseok, Eunji’s older brother and owner of the bakeshop said as he emerged from the pantry. The furious sister just scoffed,  “Talking like he’s dating someone, psh.” She counter-attacked.

Cherrie just continued mopping the floor, smirking. The siblings who happened to be her only friends in Yeosu, always tease each other ever since the day she met them. Eunji helped her find a place to stay 8 months ago, and having no other staff to help him with his starting business, Eunseok asked her if she’d like to work for the bakeshop which she happily accepted, knowing that this will be her first step towards her new life.

“Thanks for extending your shift today, Cherrie.” Eunseok patted her shoulder on their way out. She replied with a smile and nodded. “Don’t mention it, I actually enjoy working at the bakeshop. It’s really fun.”

“See you tomorrow!” Eunji waved at her as the siblings walk the other way, she waved back and started to walk her way home.

Her apartment building wasn’t far from the shop, and one of the things that she loves in her new home is that she enjoys the surroundings whenever she walks around. It’s almost 9 in the evening and the moon is shining brightly above the waves, the wind blows and she could smell the sea, almost tasting it. “Hmmm.” She breathes in the fresh air and closed her eyes, as if it was her first time to take in air in her life.

“Someone looks like she’s enjoying the night breeze.” A man spoke, immediately making Cherrie open her eyes and search for the source of the voice.

The man chuckled and stood up from the apartment complex’s door, “It’s late. Are you sure it’s safe to walk around here?”

Cherrie smiled, recognizing the person speaking. “I’ve been living here for 8 months, of course I know it’s safe.” She said, walking towards the man.

“Do you know how hard it is to find the address you gave me, Cherrie?”

She chuckled, “You’re just not good at following directions, Siwon.” Said Cherrie with a smile.