Does anyone still reads this story?

I love you, Nerd.

 

HEYYYYY! I need your opinion! ^w^ Please see the not at the end of this chapter. Thanks youuuu.

Anyway, here's an update. :D


 Cherrie slowly opened her eyes when she felt someone touching her face softly. She smiled upon seeing the figure lying beside her, holding her closely, as if not wanting to have a small space between them. Kevin smiled back and pecked her lips.

“Good morning, beautiful.” Kevin whispered to her ear and tightened his hug around her waist. She snuggled closer on his neck, hiding her flushed face, as she remembers what happened last night between them. She gave herself to him and she’s not regretting a bit from what they shared.

“G-good morning,” she muffled against his skin, earning a soft chuckle from the male.

Kevin held her chin up only to see her blushing face. He smiled and tucked strands of hair covering her face behind her ear. For him, last night was the most amazing moment in his life. He finally realized that he loves Cherrie despite everything that happened before, “I hope she feels the same way.”  He thought, there’s only one way to find out. He’s going to tell her he loves her now.

“Cherrie,” he whispered to her. Making her look intently in his eyes.

“Y-yes?” She stuttered and waited for his reply.

“I—“ he stopped when he heard her stomach growl loudly. Cherrie blushed harder as her eyes widened with her body’s sudden call for food. Kevin chuckled and kissed her forehead.

“I think it’s time for breakfast.”  He said and stood up to dress himself while she covered herself with the thick blanket and made her way to the bathroom. Shaking her head as she turned to open the shower, thinking about how her stomach ruining the moment. So much for their first morning together.

-----

“Sorry if I bothered you in taking me home.” Cherrie said bashfully at him. They’re back in Seoul that afternoon and Kevin insisted in driving her home.

“I just wanted to make sure you’ll get home safely. How’s your head?” he said, smiling gleefully.

Cherrie gently brushed her hand through the bandage on her forehead, “I’m okay, don’t worry, the doctor said I just have to drink a couple of medicine and I’ll be just fine.” She said and winked. Assuring him that she’ll be fine, she doesn’t want him to worry too much, or she just doesn’t want him to care so much for her—not that she doesn’t want it to be like that, the truth is, she’s afraid that one day, Kevin might realize he’s done with her and got what he wanted and leave her for another girl. Like what he always does with his secretaries. It will definitely crush her heart, that she might not be able to recover from it. That time might come soon, but in a way, Cherrie was grateful. To be able to give her love to him, even if it will hurt her in the end.

“That’s good to know, then.” Kevin replied, still wearing a warm smile and interrupting her sudden flow of thoughts. “I’ll be going now.” He said, giving her hand a tight squeeze.

Cherrie nodded and give him a peck on his cheek. “Thank you, Kevin.”

“For?” Kevin asked with an arched eyebrow.

“For the Jeju trip, the promotion.. everything.” She trailed off, she have to stop herself from saying the best part of their trip was their last night together because she couldn’t help herself from blushing harder.

Kevin kissed her forehead, “You deserve that position, and I’m expecting a whole lot from you now.”

“I won’t let you down, sir!” she said enthusiastically earning a chuckle from the latter.

“Good night, then.” Kevin said, giving her a tight hug. Cherrie smiled and hugged him back, “Good night, drive home safely.”

She turned to open the gate to her house but then paused when she heard Kevin spoke, “Be ready at 8 in the morning tomorrow, arasseo?” he said with a wink before boarding his car and drove off.

Cherrie sighed as the track of light left by his car slowly disappears in the night. What a weekend it was, they had a little drama before they fly to Jeju, he smiled again after seemingly like forever, she got promoted, they acted like they were dating, she almost died, he kissed her, and they shared a wonderful night together. She smiled as the moments flashed back on her mind, “Did everything that happened just this weekend?” she asked herself, still bewildered with the sudden turn of the events in her life. “But stil..” she whispered as she remembers her thoughts earlier. she shook her head, “Stop worrying and just treasure the moments.” Letting go of all the worries, Cherrie let herself be grateful for coming with Kevin to Jeju and she’s got a feeling that tomorrow’s going to be interesting.


Okay, so here it goes. I'm currently writing a new story. I've done research, plot, foreword and stuff. But I'm not sure If I should put it up NOW. Well, because I still have this story to update every now and then. If ever I do put it up here, will you read it? :3 Let me know what you think, kay?