Helpless

I love you, Nerd.

 

“Ms. Heo, Mr. Woo wants to see you in his office.” His secretary said on the other line.

“Neh, I’m on my way.” She answered and hung the receiver. She sighed and stood up.

“He’s calling you again? You know that Kevin Woo is getting into my nerves.” Siwon said, irritation written all over his face. Cherrie just look at him with a tired expression. “First, he trashed your proposal you worked hard for all night, then he asked you to buy him coffee for him and his hooker assistant, and he told you to assist some of his guests the other day, he even asked you to get his laundry yesterday! Kevin Woo keeps giving you errands that his secretary should be doing.” He said and clentched a fist. “I know you love your job, Cherrie. But this is too much already.” He said with worried eyes.

She just looked blankly at him, “You said it yourself, I love my job. I have to do it whether I like it or not.” She answered and walked towards the door, but Siwon caught her by her arm. “Something is wrong, please tell me why is he being like this to you.”

“I did something before to him that hurt him to make him hate me so much. Well, I think I deserve this.”  She shrugged off his arm and walked out the office. Leaving confused Siwon at the office.

-

Cherrie quickly looked away when she saw Kevin and his ‘secretary’ kissing on the table. It wasn’t the first time to see him making out with his secretaries, but it has the same stabbing hurt she feels whenever she sees him with other women. She cleared that caught the two’s attention. “I-I’m sorry, sir. I should have knocked. I must be disturbing something, I’ll just come back later.” She said and bowed, about to go but then, Kevin spoke, making her stop on her tracks.

“No, it’s fine. Please be sitted.” He said and nodded at his secretary, she giggled and walked out the office.

Cherrie took a seat on the leather couch and faced him, “Why did you call me, sir?” she asked. He walked to her seat and leaned closer—too close for her to feel his warm breath on her face. She pressed herself on the couch, making a the small distance from him she tried to look away, but his hand stopped her. Cherrie felt her heart pounding from her chest. Kevin smirked and inched closer to her. She gave in and closed her eyes waiting for what’s going to happened next.

Then she heard him chuckle softly, she felt his move away. She opened her eyes and saw him walk to his table, then returned to her and gave her an invitation. Cherrie regained her composure and gave him a confused look. “Open it,” he said and she did.

“Hilton Hotel-Jeju Island

invites you to our opening celebration on October 16, 2011.”

She read the rest of the content of the glossy invitation. This still doesn’t makes sense to her being in his office. She glanced back at him, still bewildered. Kevin half-smiled at her.

“I want you to come with me to Jeju.” He said “Mr. Kim cannot come because his wife is sick.” He added, as if reading what she’s about to ask. “We’ll leave tomorrow morning.”

Still confused, “B-but why—“

“That’s an order, Ms. Heo.” He cut her and said those words full of authority, before she could say no, Kevin is already using his power over her—again. And she couldn’t take all these anymore.

“Who are you?” she mumbled and he frowned at her, “Pardon?”

“Who are you? Where is the Kevin Woo I used to know?” Cherrie answered, her courage building up in her chest, but then he looked at her with those piercing cold eyes, making her feel small again.

“Y-you—You’ve changed.” Cherrie said in a low voice.

“And what is it to you if I did?” Kevin answered her with an emotionless tone, “As if you really care.” He added, adding the millions of knives being struck at her whole being. She tried to speak but she couldn’t think of anything.

“You’re going to Jeju with me, whether you like it or not.” He said and left her in the office. Then again, Kevin Woo was successful in hurting her feelings.

------------------

Oh, BTW, I'm re-writing my other fanfic, "Oh, My High school!" Check it out! Click  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/86717/oh-my-high-school-extended-version-dongho-highschool-ukiss Thank you! <3