Ulzzang glasses

I love you, Nerd.

Please answer the poll below! Please? ^^


“Good morning, MMs. General Manager.” Cherrie said to herself as she examines her outfit—a simple white chiffon dress in front of the mirror. Smiling proudly at herself for being promoted. Today is her first day to go to work after her Jeju trip with Kevin, she’s never been this excited to go to work all her life. “I wonder if he’s going to introduce me to the company as General Manager?”  she thought as she styled her hair into a neat ponytail. “Whatever happens today, you have to work twice as harder from now on, alright?” Cherrie puts a tight fist into the air and shouts a silent “fighting!” and glancing at the clock hanging by her small living room, saying “8:00am” she took her bag resting on the couch before heading out the door.

She skipped towards the gate, and to her surprise, she saw Kevin leaning on his black car. Wearing a white suit and under shirt, finishing the ever-perfect look with a black tie. Cherrie instantly noticed something different from the male, he’s wearing thick-rimmed glasses—something he wears back in high school. She smiled to herself as she remembers how much she loves how perfect he looks wearing them. A wide grin immediately plastered on his face once he saw her.

“Good morning, my beautiful manager.” Kevin greeted when she reached him.

“Morning, why are you—“

“Here to pick you up.” He answered casually, not letting her finish her sentence and opening the door for her.

Without any second thoughts, she climbed on the car, she bit on her lower lip to control herself from smiling like crazy. Kevin paced towards the driver’s side.

“You look really nice today,” he commented as he started the ignition, and took a glance at her. Cherrie felt her cheeks starting to burn, she has to look away to hide her flushed face. “T-thanks, you look good too.”

Kevin chuckled softly and started driving. “You like the glasses?” he suddenly asked, making Cherrie look at him in amusement.

“Y-yeah. You’re wearing them again?” she answered shyly.

He glanced at her then focused on the road again. “Well, I thought you like the ‘nerdy’ look better. But since I had lasik surgery back in college, I can’t wear my old glasses again. So I bought ulzzang glasses instead.” He said, smiling at the silly thought of trying to impress her by returning to his nerdy look like before.

Cherrie chuckled, “This guy is so unpredictable.” She thought, the cold-looking Kevin Woo, returning to his nerdy look just because he thinks she’ll like it better? A hundred cute points for you right there, Kevin.

“Well, I like how you look either way. You always look perfect in my eyes.” She blurted out, mentally slapping herself for saying it. “I—I mean you—“

“Really? You kow I’d take that seriously, right, Ms. Heo?” Kevin interrupted her attempt on back-paddling. He glanced at her again and their eyes met, making her face blush into a deep shade of red. She bit on her lip again and spoke, “Eyes on the road, Mr. Woo.”

Getting out of his own trance, he quickly returned to his attention on the road. Cherrie on the other hand turned her attention on the window on her side, treasuring the awkward but good silence between them, silently smiling to their selves.

--

They arrived at the hotel, both climbing out of the car and walked towards the employees’ entrance. Kevin walked to her side and held her hand, intertwining their hands tightly. Cherrie gave him a worried look. People might see them and get the wrong idea. She tried escaping from his hold, but the male obviously won’t let her. Kevin gave her an assuring smile and it made her feel better.

As they enter the glass doors of the hotel, she bows to everyone who greets Kevin Woo. She knows they’re giving her questionable looks and even seeing some employees whispering to each other as they pass by the two holding each other’s hand. She felt unsure but every time Kevin would squeeze her small hand tighter, her worries of people staring instantly disappears.

Expecting to let go of her hand when they were about to reach her office, she paused on her tracks, making Kevin stop too, he smiled at her she was about to ask why when he started to walk again, slightly dragging her towards the elevator.

The action of Kevin confused her, “Wait, where are we going? There’s my office right there.” She said, tugging on Kevin’s hand but he just kept on walking.

“You’ll get there, but later.” He said sternly. Not wanting to argue with him, she just kept quiet and wondered where he’s taking her.

He pressed 7th floor and the elevator door closed, “His office?” she thought. It’s the only office on the 7th floor, so that might be it.

Once they reached the floor, the secretary stood up and greeted Kevin with a seductive voice, obviously this “secretary”’ of his is flirting with him just like his previous secretaries. The young lady greeted her bluntly, and examined her from head to toe and Cherrie swears, if looks could kill, she’s probably dead by now. The secretary turned to Kevin and smiled.

“What a fake.”Cherrie scoffed to herself.

“Mr. Kim wants to give you this gift for promoting him as one of the board members.” She said, handing him a elegant-looking box.

“Thanks,” he said coldly and took the gift by one hand, not wanting to let go of hers on the other. “Tell everyone that I have an important announcement later at lunch.” He added and they entered his large office.

Kevin placed the box on his table, with Cherrie still walking along with him. “Uhm, Kevin why are we—“

 He turned to Cherrie and smiled warmly, “Let’s sit on the couch first, shall we?” he said and lead her to sit on the black leather couch.

As soon as they took a sit, Kevin crashed his lips on her. Earning a low gasp from her, she was taken aback from the male’s sudden action, kissing her intensely with a slight hint of demand to kiss him back. She then gave in and returned his kiss. He held her closer, deepening the kiss.. it was breath-taking.

Kevin parted their lips in need for air, Kevin caressed her flushed face, resting his forehead on hers and breathing heavily.

“I missed kissing those sweet lips of yours. I wanted to do it the moment I saw you outside your house.” He whispered and chuckled, probably thinking how silly he was to say those things to her.

On the other hand, Cherrie was lost for words, the kiss was.. indescribable. She couldn’t put in words how good it felt to feel his lips on her. To get a taste of Kevin’s mouth, it was like drug to her. But even the most amazing kiss the just shared couldn’t keep the bothering thoughts she’s been having since last night.

“Uhm—Kevin?”

Kevin held her waist and lifted her up so she was sitting on his lap. He rested his head on her chest, “Hmm?”

Cherrie cleared , no more backing out now. “What are we, exactly? I mean, what am I to you?”


Dandandan! lol. Sorry if I have to cut it here. Lol. Shall we get the answere we've been waiting for on the next chapter? /wiggles eyebrows/ lol. we'll see! 

Please comment and subscribe! <3

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://