On purpose

I love you, Nerd.

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating for so long. >< College is really stressful. It's my last year and I'll be graduating soon! So, yeah. I'm sorry, BUT! to make it up to you, I'll do a double update today! Yey! Keke. And one more thing, don't hate on Kevin too much. He has reasons, you know. Haha. You'll find out soon! ;)

----

 

“Coffee?” Siwon offered Cherrie a cup of latte. It’s 11 pm and they’re still at the office, thanks  Mr. Arrogant Kevin Woo who wants her to re-do the proposal. She took the cup and smiled, “Thanks,” and Siwon sat beside her.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help you with that. Mr. Kim gave me tons of work to do too.” He shrugged, his body saying he’s tired from all the work that is being put on their shoulders.

“It’s okay,” she said and sip the coffee. “I can finish this til tomorrow afternoon.” Cherrie added, yup, she can finish this—without sleeping. ‘Ugh,’ she groaned inwardly.

“Okay, then. I should be going.” He said, standing up. She nodded and Siwon exits the office. Cherrie looked around and sighed, it’s going to be a long night for her for sure.

Though tired and exhausted, she stayed up all night and thankfully, she managed to revise the operations plan in time. “Save and print.” She said happily and smiled. And Siwon overheard her, “You’re done already?” he asked. She nodded, “Yes, finally.”

“You must be tired. Go to Mr. Woo’s office now so you could rest.” Siwon said and helped her fixing her things. Cherrie stood up and went to the President’s office.

-

“He just left Ms. Heo. But if you hurry, you might be able to catch up on him.” His secretary, that she thought is a new one again, said to her.

“Okay, thanks.” She said and run to the lobby.

She exits the elevator when she saw him walking towards the main doors. “Mr. Woo!” she called, thankfully catching Kevin’s attention, he glanced at her with a confused expression.  She smiled when she reached him. “Here’s the proposal, sir. I promise you this is the best that I can do.” She said, still panting. Cherrie gave him the folder. Kevin took it and half-smiled. It feels relieving to see him smile at least.

He scanned the contents, “This is great, Ms. Heo. But didn’t my secretary told you?” he said that confused her.

“About what, sir?” she asked with furrowed eye brows.

“I read your previous proposal, and it was good. So, I approved it.” He said casually, “I guess, we won’t be needing this one. Well, at least for the next 6 months.” He added, referring to the proposal.

“W-what?” she said exasperatedly. She stayed up all night for nothing? This guy is impossible.

“You heard what I said, do I have to repeat it to you?” he answered with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

“B-but why d-didn’t you—“

“Oh, my previous secretary probably forgot to tell you before she left.” He said without any hint of guilt in his expression. He glanced on his wrist watch, “Ms. Heo, if you don’t have anything else to say, please, excuse me, I’m quite in a hurry. See you tomorrow.” He said and then left, leaving Cherrie standing there, looking at the direction where he disappeared to.

She sighed and she felt her tears swell up her eyes. No one ever made her feel this helpless, stupid. He could possibly do this for a reason, he’s making her pay for what she did before. And she feels he’s just starting.