With you... forever?

I love you, Nerd.

Hey, everyone! Merry CHRISTmas! ^^ It's been so long since I've updated. Working in a hotel is SOOOOO hectic! (>o<) but I'm really enjoying it, so far. :) Anyway, here's an update for you guys! ;)

--------------------------

  Cherrie’s POV

"You're not my boss today, is that why you said I'm your girlfriend?" she asked all of a sudden. We stopped walking and just stared at each other, seeming like both of us are questioning our own actions.

He seemed taken aback by my sudden question. He let go of my hand, now I regret even asking him that. What the heck, Cherrie? =.=

He cleared his throat. “Uh, I—uhm. I was just, err. You know, the sales lady looks like she has a crush on me so I have to tell her I have a girlfriend so she wouldn’t bother us. Yeah, that’s right.” He said, and laughed awkwardly. “Just pretending, yeah.” He whispered to himself, I guess? Like he’s trying to convince himself. I swear, Kevin is not so Kevin today. It’s starting to freak me out.

“Uh, okay. Sorry if I asked. I understand.” I replied, half disappointed and half wishing he said I’m his girlfriend because he wanted me to. As if that would be possible. I brushed the thought off and forced a smile at him. “Anyway, let’s go. I want to walk along the trail. Let’s go?” I told him. He smiled, but not reaching his eyes. “Okay,”

We started to walk along the trail of ancient walls and old houses, the fresh sea breeze brushing my face. I’m loving this place, it’s like a paradise and Kevin Woo makes it extra special. If only.. if only I’m his real girlfriend, someone more than an employee. But I’m not, he hates me and I mean nothing to him. That’s the sad truth. I sighed and he must have heard.

“Anything bothering you?” he asked.

I took a glance at him and was about to answer when an old woman approached us. “Mind buying sansuyu? It is believed to give people good luck when offered to the shrine on the highest peak of the island, especially for couples.” She said with a friendly smile.

“Oh, I’m sorry, but we’re not—“

“Sure, me and my girlfriend would like to buy some of those.” Kevin smiled, pulling out his wallet in his pocket. What the? Seriously, Kevin, what is he up to? But honestly, though his actions may be confusing,  but a part of me likes what he’s doing. Being his girlfriend. Might as well play along with it?

 The old woman nodded and gave us one flower each, “Tie this two together before you offer this to Buddha. He will bless you to be together forever.” She instructed.

Kevin politely bowed at her, “Thanks, ahjumma. We will. Right, sweetheart?” he said, grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

“Ah, n-neh.” I replied, “Thanks, ahjumma.” He squeezed my hand tighter. I felt myself blush.

“Ahjumma, do we look good together?” Kevin asked, making me blush more.

The old lady chuckled and nodded, “Yes, yes. You look perfect together, dear.”

He smiled, “She’s really pretty, right, ahjumma?”

“Neh. Very pretty.” She replied.

I bowed by her compliment, “Thank you, ahjumma.”

Kevin suddenly kissed my cheek, the ahjumma chuckled. “Such a cute couple. Alright, alright, you don’t have to pay for it. I wish you both goodluck on your relationship.” She pulls us together closer.

“We’ll get going now, ahjumma. Thank you for the flowers.” Kevin said, we both bowed and continued walking along the trail. Still holding hands, I’m not going to spoil it this time. I love how perfectly our hands fit together, well, for me that is. I wish we’ll really be together forever, Kevin.

------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Sansuyu is a spring flower found in Jeju, and Jeolla province. I dunnno if it gives luck to couples, lol. I've searched for it and it represents abundance. ;) )

Any thoughts about the story? ^^ I love your comments. ;) Keep 'em coming, please? *aegyo* ;3 Merry Chrustmas! ^^ Enjoy the holidays with your families~ <3

-Lelay.