Final

Secrets That You Can Never Know

A/N:: in case you haven't already, please read Chapter Twenty Six ^^ Sort of a double update.

One Week Later

It was later found that they were attempting to create some sort of biotechnical humanoid. Could you imagine that? Robotic humans, it would be like any horror movie set in the future, don’t you think?”

JiEun switches the television off, over the morning news and theories of criminal plans. She had lived through that, she didn’t need to see more of it.

For the past week, JiEun had been in Natasha’s hospital room. It wasn’t like there was anything that was physically wrong with her, but alike the rest of the household, there was a fair amount of mental strain. JiEun, according to one of Natasha’s psychologist friends, had it the worst. He had feared that she would fall into a state of depression if she wasn’t cared for properly. And so far, everything seemed to be going well.

JongUp had gotten to go back with HimChan and YongGuk after twenty four hours of observation. Natasha though that he could have been concussed, but he was fine. A slight loss of blood and a shallow wound on the back of his head. He was fixed up with a sliver of glue and bed rest. He would visit the hospital every day and talk to JiEun about this girl that he was seeing.

It turned out that they had been going out for a while now. JiEun had pretended to be offended when JongUp told her that. Although, when he attempted to be cute she forgave him, telling him that she needed to meet this girl before he scared her away.

JiEun was never alone in the hospital, she was constantly being visited by HimChan and YongGuk, and DaeHyun when he felt like he could leave YoungJae’s side.

YoungJae, when they had arrived at the hospital, was the first to get treated by Natasha. It was no surprise to them that DaeHyun went into the room with him. And, as things went, there wasn’t too much damage to anything. Both YoungJae and DaeHyun had been so concerned with the pain and the amount of blood that seemed to be gushing out of YoungJae’s wound that they didn’t even look where it was situated. Natasha had laughed when YoungJae asked if he could still keep his abs.

“You do know where you got shot right?”

“My abs?” he had gestured to his now bandaged stomach area.

“No, you idiot,” Natasha points at his waist, “Just here, above your hips. They did some muscle damage but nothing that won’t heal in six months or so.”

DaeHyun was now constantly worried that YoungJae would attempt to start working out that he didn’t leave his boyfriends side. This annoyed YoungJae, especially when he had to be pushed around in a wheel chair, which meant that he already had to rely on DaeHyun more than he wanted. But, he knew it would be okay eventually.

 

When JunHong had regained an adequate charge level, YongGuk had talked with him about the entire situation. He was just as surprised as JunHong when they talked about the glitch. And when YongGuk ran some tests that normally induced the glitch, he found that it didn’t occur as strongly as before. JunHong was once again conscious throughout it too, which was still a shock to the both of them.

During some of the final tests, YongGuk noticed that a certain area of wiring in JunHong’s system was sparking up whenever the glitch was induced. Which meant that he was finally able to fix what had gone wrong. He even had an explanation for why it happened and how he missed it.

“So during the times that JunHong glitched, these two wires were sparking together to create a massive chain reaction throughout his body. These wires, which are connected to his anger receptors and strength moderator, were tangled up and looked as though they were a single wire. When JunHong reached a certain level of anger, the wire would tighten and the strength moderator would weaken. Causing a perfect chain reaction for the glitch to occur. Something must have happened for them to loosen up this time around, which is why he was able to stay conscious…”

The entire event had caused HimChan to bake in celebration. With JunHong glitch free it meant that his relationship with YongGuk could now move past the entire thing. There was now no way that he could be found and their family put into danger again. Especially with the main culprits going on trial for illegal biomechanics.

All in all, everything seemed to be getting better for them.

JunHong, especially seemed to have things going well for himself.

With the glitch fixed he could now return home to see his mother as often as he wanted. He could now become as social as he wanted without fear of the consequences. And, best of all, he could accept his feelings.

 

Knocking on the door to JiEun’s room he takes a deep breath. He hasn’t seen her for a while. Since the day before his operation, and he is nervous. The last time he saw her he wasn’t alone. HimChan had come with him bringing chocolate chip cookies and some flowers. This time, he was alone, and had nothing to offer but some feelings that might be too late to give…

“Come in.”

He does as told, walking inside the room looking at his feet.

JiEun smiles at him, but he doesn’t know. Too nervous to look up, too scared of being rejected. Again…

“Ah~ My Zelo. What brings you here?” She asks, smiling from her bed. Yesterday, HimChan had visited her, telling her of JunHong’s plan to ask her out. He said that it was probably best if he gave her some warning because JunHong was more than likely going to stuff it up.

“I…” He breaths in and out slowly before looking up at JiEun, “I want to go out with you.”

Almost immediately he feels like hitting himself. He had this entire amazing speech planned, one where he would confess how he feels and then he was meant to politely ask her out. Not just state what he wants.

“No… Wait… I didn’t meant that… No! I mean that… It’s just…” He sighs and runs his hand through his hair.

“It’s okay.” JunHong looks back and JiEun who is still smiling, “I want to go out with you too.” 

 

A/N:: and there you have it! Its all over. 

Thank you guys. Love to you all. <3