Twenty Three

Secrets That You Can Never Know

YongGuk explains in more detail about what is happening with JunHong.

“He is totally normal, really, it’s just he has more electronics than others. Like how in IRobot where Will Smith has the robotic arm? It is sort of like that… Just… all throughout his body…”

JiEun nods slowly, taking everything in.

Honestly, her head is spinning, her brain is trying to comprehend how this can be real. Trying to work out if it is a dream or not. It seems too ridiculous to be reality… But in a dream you can’t really think so openly about it.

“It’s really real…” she whispers. And JongUp pulls her closer, nodding slowly.

“Yeah…” YongGuk mutters, this is honestly the worst way it could have happened. Having witnessed, and forgotten what had happened right before your eyes. Then having to be told by people who weren’t even there what you saw was reality.

HimChan walks in and whispers into YongGuk’s ear, trying not to alert JiEun to his words. Everyone knows that it isn’t her fault. JunHong probably feels like it his fault for having a stupid body that needed to get an intense upgrade before he could even breathe normally. JunHong more than likely blames himself for everything that has happened, and hurting JiEun just made it worse for him.

“He left, just walked out,” he whispers, “This has to be the hardest one for him. He hasn’t ever walked out of the house before.”

JongUp notices the look YongGuk gives, his head down in understanding, however he is biting his lip in nervousness.

“I think we need to just let JiEun rest for now, we have told her a lot.” He says, picking the younger girl up in his arms. “I will take her to the bathroom to wash up then come back down later.”

Both males nod, as they pass the two, JiEun reaches out for HimChan. This causes JongUp to stop, staring down at JiEun with a raised eyebrow.

“I want to go with HimChan Oppa…” She whispers.

HimChan immediately takes her into his arms, carrying her bridal style towards the bathroom. Once inside he sets her down, he turns to leave but JiEun simply doesn’t let go of his shirt.

“Stay with me… Please…” she says, looking at her feet.

He nods, shutting the door, “Of course sweetie.”

Once the door is shut JiEun simply falls to the floor, and sobs. Covering her face with her hands. Instantly HimChan is rubbing circles into her back whispering over and over how it will be okay. That everything is the same, or at least it will be.

After five or so minutes HimChan pulls her up into a seating position.

“Come on, let’s get you in the shower so no one knows you’ve been crying okay?”

A simple nod.

“Is it okay if I take off your clothes, I won’t look.” He promises. “And if I do, it’s okay, I am most defiantly not interested.”

Shoulders shrug up before falling back down. A sniffle the only sound that escapes her lips.

HimChan slowly removes JiEun’s shirt and pants, leaving her standing in her underwear while he turns on the shower, warming it up. She steps into the shower after a little HimChan instructs her, sitting on the floor with water pouring over her body. HimChan sits on the floor beside the glass, staying quite. He will be there when she needs him.

Twenty minutes under the warm water does JiEun good. She falls asleep under the water and HimChan is forced to get wet in order to put her to bed.

When he walks down stairs he looks in to JunHong’s room. Finding no one.

 

A/N:: Its a lot shorter than normal and I apologise for that... I am slowly wanting to end this fic... but there is a bit more that needs to happen before that is possible so please bare with the angsty annoying stuff. I PROMISE a happy ending. <3

Until next time