Just The two of Us?

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I was about to go into my class but that voice sounded so familiar and just as I expected, there he was again. What was he doing there seriously? He had been following me for weeks! What did he want from me exactly? And of course it was Park Chanyeol! Who else can it be? He was sitting at my seat talking to Baekhyun; I just went pass him and went to my locker.

 

I opened my locker and I got a note again. I kept getting that note, I looked around the class and it didn’t seem like anyone was interested in me. No one noticed me anyway so I couldn’t even think of anyone that will like me. I just read it and put it away, I took stuffs that I needed and went back to my place.

 

Chanyeol was sitting at my seat and I knew he did that on purpose. He clearly saw me standing there but he acted like he didn’t. What is he? Was he in drama club or something? His acting is so obvious. I cleared my throat and he acted all surprised, as if he didn’t see me. He quickly moved away and I just went to my seat. I just wanted to laugh at his obvious acting but I just held it in, acting like I didn’t know anything.

 

While Baekhyun on the other side was just done with his giant friend, he looked embarrassed but I can agree with him in this one. Who wouldn’t be embarrassed if Chanyeol was their friend? I didn’t know what to do and not wanting him to talk to me, I just took out my book and study.

 

“You must be really smart.” Chanyeol exclaimed, still staring at me and I wanted to tell him that what he said just then was a complete false but I didn’t say anything. It wasn’t like I liked to embarrass myself or something. I just smiled at him a little but Baekhyun laughed out loud as he knew that I was far from being smart. Chanyeol was looking at Baekhyun weirdly as he just laughed out loud out of nowhere.

 

“You’re right! He is really smart. He ranked 1st! From the bottom.” Baekhyun stated and continued to laugh while Chanyeol just stared at him with a face that I didn’t know how to explain. I just glared at Baekhyun and wondered what was wrong with him. Why did he talk to me anyway?

 

Every time I met him, I always got annoyed and angry. I really want to lock that guy somewhere in the desert! So I would have to deal with him ever again. If only I can get rid of Byun Baekhyun, I was sure that I can live the rest of my life in peace.

 

“Do you want me to tutor you?” Then Chanyeol suddenly looked at me and asked me out of blue. I really needed a tutor but not him. If it was him, I preferred not having any tutor at all. Baekhyun laughed yet once again when Chanyeol offered to be my tutor. He laughed because somehow Chanyeol and I, we both were about at the same level; he wasn’t any smarter than me.

 

When the bell rang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter