The whole Galaxy

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I walked back to my tent happily, I didn’t know why but every time I met Chanyeol I felt so happy. I have never been this happy before in my life. Ok maybe I exaggerated but no one really did care about me beside Kai and sometimes he wasn’t even there for me but it was okay. I knew he was a good friend. And my parents; were they even a part of my life? I barely see their faces. All they cared about was their business but I’ll try to understand them because I knew they did it for me, well I guessed they did.

 

I arrived at my base camp and went into my tent only to see something I hoped I didn’t see. It was Baekhyun; he was laying down in that princess position while glaring at me. I just stared at him blankly and he gave me that furious look. What was wrong with that guy?

 

“Where were you? I was looking everywhere for you.” He asked me, sounding extremely mad, maybe it was worry but let me said that he was mad. I was just giving him that weird look like why did he react like that? I wasn’t a child; I wasn’t going to get kidnapped or anything.

 

“Why were you looking for me?” I asked him back as I was curious. Why did he act like he cared? We weren’t even friends, right? I just stood there and looked at him but he just got into his sleeping position, not answering my question.

 

“Let’s just sleep.” He changed the subject and faced the other way. I just furrowed my eyebrows and ignored him as well. That guy was so weird, that was why I didn’t like him. I made a face and bad mouthing about how weird and strange he was without making any noises but it seemed like he noticed even though he wasn’t facing me.

 

“Stop it or you’re sleeping outside.” Baekhyun said sleepily and I was surprised. How did he know I was murmuring stuffs when I didn’t even make a tiny little noise and he couldn’t possibly see me with his eyes closed. So I just stopped and went to sleep next to him.

 

 

I was sleeping peacefully but I couldn’t sleep anymore as the sun shined through the tent and I couldn’t sleep with that much brightness. I opened my eyes slowly as I didn’t want to get blinded by the sun but I only woke up to face the biggest shock of my life, Baekhyun was sleeping there facing me. His face was so close I could literally felt his hot breath against my nose. I quickly pushed him away and he woke up, dumbfounded.

 

“Why are you so close?” I yelled at him first thing in the morning and it was so obvious that Baekhyun wasn’t a morning person. He was rubbing his eyes sleepily and still didn’t get the situation. I just stayed in my position and glared at him. He was just smiling at me teasingly.

 

“Yah! You’re the one hugging me.” Baekhyun said out loud and then I noticed my legs that still wrapped around his waist. I must be the one that locked him in my arms. I couldn’t help it; it was my sleeping habit to hug people. I was embarrassed of myself so I didn’t say anything.

 

Baekhyun just got up and got out of the tent so I just followed him from behind and went to get ready without saying a word. I was ashamed of myself. I yelled at him for nothing and it was me who hugged him all night long. The last time Kai slept next to me, he almost died because I hugged him so tight, he couldn’t breathe. It must have been the same with Baekhyun but serve him right!

 

 

It was our last day and we were doing the treasure hunt thing. And I was with Baekhyun like normally; I was so excited to find the treasure. I really liked those kinds of games. I was so energetic that Baekhyun looked at me weirdly. He followed me lazily in the forest and I just dragged him so we can win.

 

“Yah! Can you walk faster than that?” I asked him, annoyed. He walked so slowly that even my grandmother could walk faster than him. He looked so hopeless and tired and he just gave me that sour face. I just stood there waiting for me to walk to me.

 

“It’s your entire fault that I don’t have any energy.” He whined while dragging himself to me. I just looked at him weirdly like why would it be my fault? I didn’t do anything, did I? Why did he blame me that he didn’t have energy? I didn’t make him carry me or anything and I will never let him carry me.

 

“How is it my fault?” I asked him curiously, giving him that questionable look. And he just faced me with the “Are you kidding me” look but I had no idea so I just shrugged my shoulders. Tell me something so I could un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter