I'm different

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It has been a few weeks since I broke up with Chanyeol, well if it counted as a break up and the fact that I didn’t break up with him, he was the one that broke up with me. I thought it was going to be unbearable but it seemed like the pain was a lot lesser than I thought, maybe Baekhyun was right, maybe Chanyeol wasn’t the one for me.

 

“I can’t deal with that giant anymore.” Kai whined as Chanyeol kept bothering him, asking the latter to date him. Kai didn’t seem to like Chanyeol that much and he has always thought that Chanyeol was the dangerous kind of guy. I just sat there and watched him whined as I didn’t know what to say to him.

 

“And are you sure you don’t like him at all?” Kai asked me and I just nodded for a millions times. He kept asking me whether I loved Chanyeol or not. I knew he didn’t want me to get hurt and he tried to make sure that I really didn’t have feeling for Chanyeol.

 

“You know I don’t even like him.” I lied but to be honest, I kind of got over him. It wasn’t that easy but I could do it. I tried to assure him but Kai didn’t buy it and the way he stared suspiciously at me made me felt uncomfortable. I avoided his eyes but he kept asking me questions concerning my break up with Chanyeol. If he found out that I cried and got my heart broken by Chanyeol, he would kill that giant. And I didn’t want that to happen.

 

“Then do you like Baekhyun?” He asked me again and I stared at him as if he has lost his mind. There was no way I loved or liked Byun Baekhyun. But then again if I told him I didn’t like Baekhyun, he would continue to think that I loved Chanyeol so I just lied; it was just a lie, right?

 

“Yeah, I like Baekhyun.” I whispered and Kai just screamed out loud and my eyes almost popped out when he screamed. I was shocked by his sudden scream and the fact that he actually screamed. Everyone was staring at us weirdly but Kai didn’t care. He kept looking at me with that shock face.

 

Then Baekhyun appeared in front of the class and both of us just stared at him to which he looked at us as if we were crazy. He just shrugged it off and went to his locker. Kai kept bothering me and kept on repeating that he knew I loved Baekhyun. I just nodded and ignored him.

 

Talking about locker, I still got those little confession notes. What was that giant thinking? I thought he was the one that said we should break up and that he didn’t have feelings for me but why on earth did he still send me those notes. I wanted to go and talked to him but I wasn’t ready and his fans were always there around him so I didn’t get a chance to.

 

 

“Chanyeol, why do you still send me these notes?” I asked him as he came into our class during the break and I gathered my courage and went to talk to him because I didn’t think I had another chance like that. I showed him the notes that he claimed to be his a few months ago and he just looked at me with a blank expression.

 

“Uhmm… actually…” He murmured and I just looked at him weirdly while he looked totally uneasy. It seemed like he had done something wrong judging by the way he acted. And for some reason I thought I knew why he was acting like that, for some reason I felt like I knew what he wanted to say. He wasn’t the one, right?

 

“Actually, I wasn’t the one that sent those notes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter