Flawless

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When we got to his apartment, I was surprised to see two people sitting at the sofa waiting for Baekhyun.  It turned out that the classy rich looking couple were Baekhyun’s parents. From the first glance you can tell that they were really rich and the way his mom looked around the apartment, it was obvious that she didn’t like it.

 

But that was not why I was surprised, I didn’t care whether his parents were rich or not, it was about the fact that he told me that his parents were dead. But I was pretty sure that the two people that I saw were alive. I didn’t say much and just stayed there quietly, looking at Baekhyun, asking him for explanation of  why would he lied to me about his parents.

 

“Son, if you need money, just call me.” His mom told him and Baekhyun just nodded. It was obvious that Baekhyun didn’t care about money. His mom was talking nonstop about money and only money. Did she think that money was what Baekhyun wanted? Unlike his mom, his dad just kept quiet and didn’t say a thing.

 

After seeing the way they interacted, instead of being mad at Baekhyun for lying to me about his parents, I felt bad for him. And somehow I got why he was lying, all they talked about was money, they didn’t even bother to ask about how he was doing or his study or anything.

 

Even though his parents were rich, Baekhyun was nothing like them, they were classy, arrogant and all but Baekhyun was nothing like that. He was easy going, friendly and never thinks of himself as a rich spoiled kid. How can he be so different from his parents? But I like him like that.

 

They didn’t even stay for more than 10 minutes and just left and I just bowed down to them to which they didn’t really care at all. I just shrugged it off as I didn’t care about them either. I turned to look at Baekhyun who went through a lot that day and his parents ‘presence didn’t really help.

 

Normally after seeing your parents after a long time, you would get happy but that wasn’t the case for Baekhyun. He wasn’t happy neither he was sad, he was just indifferent. It felt like his life didn’t involve his family at all.

 

“Are you okay?” I asked him as he didn’t look so good. I was worrying about him that even though I was curious why he lied to me, I didn’t bother asking but it seemed like Baekhyun always know what I wanted.

 

“Aren’t you curious why I lied to you?” Instead of answering my question he asked me. I didn’t even get surprised anymore, I already got used to Baekhyun reading me like an open book.

 

“You said your parents were dead.” I said, confused and Baekhyun just smiled at me as if it was nothing big to lie about.

 

“Dead parents are better than parents that abandoned you; at least you know that they have no choice but to leave you.” Baekhyun said simply and went to change his shirt, I was just standing there staring at him. Even though Baekhyun always smiled and appeared happy, I knew that he wasn’t.

 

All my life I thought that life was unfair to me; I always thought that I suffered more than anyone but since Baekhyun came into my life, I felt alive. I was happy by myself not realising that the person that made me this happy wasn’t as happy as he seemed. Because of him I was no longer lonely but I forgot the fact that he was lonelier than me.

 

“So now that you know I’m rich, does your view on me change?” Baekhyun asked me as he came out of his room with a new shirt. I just quickly get rid of my sad face and laughed at him.

 

“Please Byun Baekhyun; you’re still a scaredy cat in my eyes.” I told him and he smiled at me sweetly and ruffled my hairs. I just slapped his hand away and laughed a little. I honestly didn’t care about the fact that he was rich, I just knew that the Baekhyun I knew was a good person and I love that person.

 

“That’s why I love you.” Baekhyun stated simply and walked into the kitchen and I just stood there awkwardly when I heard what he said. It wasn’t the first time that he said he loves me but every time he did, my heart always skipped a beat and I lost control of myself for a few seconds.

 

I didn’t know how long I was spacing out but I knew that when I was back, Baekhyun was only a few cm away from me and I could feel his warm breath. I didn’t push him away and just looked into his eyes. And I was wondering why I never noticed how beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter