It's okay to cry...

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was my 100th days with Chanyeol and I woke up in a pretty good mood because of the thought that there might be something special today. I knew we didn’t do much those pass 100 days as he still didn’t know if I like him or not. I wanted to tell him that day as soon as I met him.

 

I walked into the classroom excitedly and Baekhyun was there, sitting at his place. He was staring at me weirdly and I totally noticed that. Everyone would, who wouldn’t, if he kept on staring at you and made that weird face of his? I just ignored him as if I didn’t even look at him and went to my place.

 

But the whole class, I could feel his piercing stare and I hated it but I held it in as I didn’t want to get in trouble with the teacher. I breathed in and out many times just to calm myself down from yelling at that creeper behind me.

 

“What are you staring at?” I turned to him as soon as the teacher went out of the classroom, I didn’t yell but I asked him, scary enough just to make him flinch. He then just jumped a little in surprised but his face was still the same; confused.

 

“You!” He answered and I just glared at him. I knew he was staring at me, his answer just made me wanted to punch him even more. I knew we were a lot closer than before but that didn’t change the fact that he was still a jerk and annoying.

 

“Why are you staring at me?” I asked him again, a little irritated. He was always so weird but I swore he has been staring at me for the pass 1 hour and it creped me out.

 

“Because you look happy! That’s weird!” Baekhyun answered and I wasn’t angry anymore but I just looked at him as if he was crazy or something. And he just gave him that same weird confused look which I then found it kind of funny.

 

“Byun Baekhyun, you’re such an idiot. Have you never seen me happy or something?” I asked him and he nodded his head quickly which made me laughed a little but at the same time, I was wondering was I really that gloomy? So just the fact that I seemed happy surprised people? Or it was just Baekhyun being Baekhyun?

 

 

At lunch, I was eating by myself as Kai wasn’t there and neither did Chanyeol. He called me and told me to meet him at the front gate after school. I sounded normal and unexcited but my heart was the opposite. I thought that there might be a surprise or something that he had prepared for me, so I was pretty excited, on the inside.

 

I began eating by myself and I admitted that it felt kind of lonely and embarrassing as everyone had someone to eat with but I was just by myself. But the fact that I was just the Do Kyungsoo that no one really noticed, it saved me from useless attention.

 

“Thanks for waiting for me.” Baekhyun said sarcastically as he said down and I just stared at him weirdly. What was wrong with that guy? It seemed like he didn’t have any friend either or he had but he came to eat with me instead.

 

“Who say you can eat with me?” I asked him, sounded serious but I really wasn’t and he just stopped stuffing food in his mouth and gave me that disappointed look but I just laughed at him a little and went back to eating. He got that I was just joking and he chuckled a little in relief.

 

“Do Kyungsoo, you really need to work on your joking tone and speaking tone.” He advised me and I just rolled my eyes. He explained to me the different and all and gave me all kind of examples that were so stupid yet so funny. I laughed quite a lot because of him. And I felt like I have a friend.

 

 

 

 

After school, I quickly ran over to the front gate and as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter