I like you too

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next morning, I walked to school like usual but what was unusual was that someone was waiting for me in front of the school gate, and no it wasn’t Kai. It was Park Chanyeol, he was waiting with Baekhyun and when he noticed me, he waved happily at me while Baekhyun just stared at me with an annoyed face. I just glared at Baekhyun and Chanyeol came over me and hugged me tightly to which I still couldn’t get used to yet.

 

“What took you so long?” Baekhyun whined as he just walked away to our class by himself while Chanyeol was greeting me excitedly and said he will walk me to my class. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him as he walked me to my class.

 

Everyone was staring at me as if they were going to chew me alive but I knew they wouldn’t do anything if Chanyeol was by my side. I didn’t know what I did wrong to deserve this but I just hoped that nothing bad would happen because I seriously wouldn’t know how to get through that. It was my first time going out with someone. It was the first time someone ever confessed to me. Everything was still fresh and new to me so I hoped it would be good and meaningful. As long as Chanyeol was by my side, I shouldn’t be afraid.

 

“My class is going on a field trip today so I would be able to be with you.” Chanyeol said sadly and my jaw almost dropped. Really? It happened already? I was praying for nothing then. Why must it have to be like this? I felt like screaming at him, telling him not to leave me with all those fangirls of his but I just smiled and acted like I was fine even though I was afraid.

 

“And I miss you already.” Chanyeol hugged me again as we arrived in front of my class. I just smile awkwardly yet again. It seemed like Chanyeol was really oblivious, he didn’t notice that I was insecure and he didn’t even noticed that everyone was giving me deadly glares. Well! It wasn’t like I can do anything with his obliviousness.

 

 

I went to my locker and the moment I opened it, trashes fell all over and some of my classmates gasped but others just laughed. I sighed as I knew that it started already. I better get myself prepared for something even worse. I just left the trashes there and went to my desk; it was doodled all over, calling me with all kind of names. I actually learnt a lot of insults that I’ve never heard of that day.

 

I went to get something to clean my desk and while walking there, everyone was glaring at me, some were trying to trip me but it wasn’t like I was that stupid to let them trip me. I just walked to the storage room, acting like I didn’t hear anything they said about me, acting like I didn’t see the way they looked at me. Seriously, what was the problem about me dating Chanyeol? If it wasn’t me, it wasn’t like it was going to be one of them.

 

I got back to my classroom, safely fortunately. And my desk was clean and so as my locker. I looked for Kai as I thought it must be him that cleaned for me but he wasn’t there. So I called him only to know that he wasn’t going to come to school that day as he had to take his dogs to the veterinary. I knew how much he loved and cared about his dogs so I just let him go even though I wished he was right next to me right now, because I was alone all by myself. And that wasn’t good because everyone was all on my back.

 

“Do you know who clean my locker and my desk?” I asked Chen and he said it was Baekhyun. I was surprised and shocked at the same time because I would never think that it would be Baekhyun. Even if there were only the two of us in this universe, I would have think that there might be a third person.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter