My first time

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Baekhyun and I were walking to school together just like the past few weeks. It was weird to say but we were kind of close. I felt like I saw him more than Kai those days. He was the first person I saw in the morning, the last person I saw of the day. It was quite weird but I liked his presence.

 

When we arrived at school, I noticed something unusual so I just told Baekhyun to go to the classroom first, so he went first. I couldn’t believe what I saw, it was Kai with a guy and what surprised me was that it wasn’t Chanyeol, who has been chasing him for a while now, but it was Oh Sehun, the school popular prince. What was he doing with Kai?

 

I heard of him from Kai a few times but it wasn’t really something good about him and Kai talked like he hated that guy’s gut but what were they doing? Acting all loveys dovey? What about Park Chanyeol? I quickly walked to Kai and dragged him with me; ignoring Sehun who was staring at me weirdly.

 

“What’s going on?” I asked Kai seriously and he just laughed at my face. I didn’t know why he was laughing but I couldn’t be more careless. I just wanted to know what he was doing with Oh Sehun.

 

“We’re dating.” Kai just announced it so simply and naturally that I thought he was kidding for a second but then reality hit me. It must be true. But what about Park Chanyeol? I couldn’t help but kept on thinking about that.

 

“What about Chanyeol?” I asked him and he just furrowed his brows. I felt like he didn’t care about Chanyeol at all. Actually, I didn’t know why I care. Maybe I was just feeling bad for Chanyeol. Even though he hurt me, I couldn’t blame him because it wasn’t his fault; I was at fault as well. But to be honest, I was kind of glad that it didn’t work out for us … for some unknown reason.

 

“What about Chanyeol? Soo, you know I don’t like Chanyeol. I seriously don’t have any feeling for him and to tell the truth even if I like that guy, I won’t date him. Why? Because he used to date you and you’re my best friend.” Kai stated all of those things and I was just staring at him, trying to understand every word he said as he talked way too fast. But I was happy with what he said. I knew he was a good friend; he was my best friend after all.

 

“And I knew that you were lying when you said you never have feeling for Chanyeol.” Kai continued and I just looked down, a little guilty. I hated lying to him but I didn’t have choice at that moment.

 

“I’m sorry I lied but right now, I really don’t like Chanyeol anymore. Not even a bit.” I told him the truth and he just looked at my face and grinned and I didn’t like the way he was grinning so mischievously at me at all.

 

“It’s because the person you like is Baekhyun.” Kai was grinning widely and I just wanted to rip that grin of his face. I felt my face was getting hot and my ears were burning so I just punched his shoulder to which it only made him laugh even more.

 

“I was lying when I told you I like Baek!” I defended myself but Kai didn’t care and he just con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter