Good Night!

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After school, I was walking back home by myself but I noticed Chanyeol standing by himself at the front gate so I just went to him to see if he was alright about the whole Kai and Sehun’s dating thing. I bet he must be feeling down, the feeling of being rejected must hurt. I tried to understand him because I felt like I knew how he felt. He must felt bitter about it.

 

“Hey.” I said softly as I went closer to him and Chanyeol looked up when he heard my voice and gave me those sad eyes of his. I just gave him a faint smile as he didn’t look so happy, unlike the usual Park Chanyeol. So I guessed it must be because of Kai and since Kai is my best friend, I felt the responsibility to make Chanyeol feel better on his behalf.

 

“Hey.” Chanyeol just answered weakly and his voice said it all. He must be really hurt by the whole dating thing. I meant who wouldn’t be hurt if their crush dated someone else even though they knew about your feeling? Who wouldn’t get hurt to see someone they love with someone else? But Chanyeol should understand that Kai was happy with Sehun so he should be happy as well.

 

“You know you shouldn’t be too upset about it. You should move on. It’s only gonna be hard for yourself if you keep on holding on.” I told him sincerely as that was how I really felt about the whole situation. One day, he will find someone right for him and he would realise that Kai was just not the one. If he thought like that then the moving on part would be a lot easier.  One day he will meet that someone, just like how I met Baekhyun.

 

“You think I’m sad about of that?” Chanyeol suddenly laughed bitterly and gave me a serious look. I didn’t know what he was talking about. I seriously thought that he was upset because of Kai. I didn’t know there was another reason. Was there another reason beside that?

 

“I’m just frustrated because I realise that the person I really love is you.” Chanyeol said clearly and loudly that I couldn’t even pretend that I didn’t hear what he said. I was just staring at his face blankly as I was literally shocked by what he said. What did he mean by loving me? Was he even serious?

 

“I know I’m stupid for not realising sooner. But I thought that I would get hurt when I found out about Kai and Sehun but I wasn’t even a bit affected by the news, compared to when you and Baekhyun are together, I feel like my heart was torn apart.” Chanyeol confessed and I was still blank. What did you want me to say? I had nothing to say. How did you expect me to react? I couldn’t think of anything.

 

But before I could even say a word, I felt an arm was wrapped around my shoulder. I didn’t have to turn around to know that it was Baekhyun, I could smell his scent, as weird as it sounded, I could easily recognised his scent. He was staring at Chanyeol fiercely while Chanyeol was staring at him the same way.

 

“I don’t think that’s how you should talk with your friend’s boyfriend.” Baekhyun stated confidently and I just turned around and glared at him while he just winked at me and went back to face Chanyeol with a smirk. I admitted that he looked kind of cool like that, the way he glanced at Chanyeol; it was manly except the fact that he had to look up because Chanyeol was way too tall for him, for us.

 

“As far as I know you guy are not dating. Right Kyungsoo?” Chanyeol suddenly turned to me to which I just nodded as an answer to his question. Baekhyun just looked at me, a little hurt I supposed and annoyed that I didn’t go with his plan but what did he expect from me? I wasn’t going to lie. We weren’t dating. Then Chanyeol smirked back at Baekhyun when he saw me.

 

“Well, we are going to date.” Baekhyun fought back and he kept that smirk and confident on his face to which I just found funny by then. He was way too ever-confident but I wouldn’t deny that I like that side of him.

 

“Really?” Chanyeol asked as he looked at me curiously but I didn’t answer so he took that as a yes. And it was Chanyeol’s turn to look hurt and Baekhyun seemed to be quite satisfied with my silent answer as he couldn’t keep smiling at me.

 

 

The next morning, I walked out of my house only to witness two people yelling at each other. What were they doing early in the morning? And what were they doing in front of my house? I wasn’t surprised to see Baekhyun as he was always there but Chanyeol? What was he doing there? I walked to them and they just waved at me, energetically.

 

I stared at them weirdly and they just gave me a bright smile to which I found it a little uncomfortable especially from Chanyeol. We were walking to school together and they both walked by my side and I really felt suffocatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter