Just say yes!

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was the day that we have to send in our project and by that time, Chanyeol and I were a lot closer, like a lot. As I got to know him, he wasn’t that annoying and he actually did everything I told him to or even more. And he wasn’t that dumb, he was kind of smart, I think if he just tried a little he will easily get good grade.

 

We somehow became friends in such a short time but I guess it wasn’t that hard to become close with Chanyeol. He was the kind of guy that was really welcoming and open with everyone. No wonder he had so many secret admirers or even fans.

 

I opened my book and I got yet another letter from the anonymous and to be honest, I was frustrated. It didn’t feel bad that first , it actually felt really good to know that someone actually liked me and cared for me but as times went by, it became really annoying because the person never showed himself or even herself and it made me feel like it was just someone playing joke on me.

 

And if someone really played joke on me, I will seriously hate that person. I will hate that person a lot because finally when I thought that someone actually liked me, like finally there was one person that noticed me. And if it turned out to be just one of those stupid jokes they played on me all the times, I wouldn’t let it go. I shall show them why I am horror Kyungsoo.

 

And if the dairy note was real then I was really curious. I wanted to know who the person was. And to tell the truth, I suspected someone though, I thought it might be Chanyeol or even the guy that annoyed me half of the time and ignored me another half of the time, Byun Baekhyun.

 

And since in every note, it wrote that it was from –B, so I thought that there was more chance that it might be Baekhyun. But how could that possibly be? Baekhyun? There was no way that he liked me, you can tell from the way he treated me. He always annoyed the freak out of me or just ignored me like I was invisible.

 

And Chanyeol, I didn’t know what to say about that guy, it did feel like he liked me but as a friend or more, I had no idea. I just knew that he treated me really well and it was always fun being with him, from time to time. But why would it be from B? If it was Chanyeol, wasn’t it supposed to be from C? I really didn’t understand.

 

“Baek?” I discreetly went to Baekhyun and asked him quietly if he was the one that sent me all those note because I was pretty sure it was from him, even though I had no proof at all, I just had a feeling that it might be him.

 

“Were you the one that send me these?”

 

But I guessed even though I tried my best to be as quiet as possible, my classmates could still hear me. What were they seriously? They heard everything! They knew everything! Just what exactly were they? Anyway, they all started to pay attention to what I had to say but I just didn’t say anything at all after that. I just couldn’t say anything else because they observed me way too closely and seriously that I felt so shy all of suddenly. I felt like my cheeks were burning red. And what if it wasn’t Baekhyun? I would be embarrassed to dead to ask him that? And what if it was him but it was just one of all the jokes he played on me? I would be even more embarrassed.

 

I was waiting for Baekhyun to answer but instead of answering me or making fun of me, he didn’t say anything and just looked at me with the blank expression. Was it the time that he supposed to ignore me again? Or was it just because he was really blank and had nothing to say at that moment? I seriously had no clue of what he thinking. I couldn’t possibly read his poker face.

 

On the second, I actually thought that it would be better if he just laughed out loud and made fun of me instead of standing there, not saying anything. Because at that moment, everyone gave me their full attention, they were waiting for Baekhyun to answer just as I did. They were just as curious as I was.

 

Come on! Answer me, Byun Baekhyun…

 

“It was me.” Finally he said it but wait, that wasn’t Baekhyun and I didn’t see Baekhyun’s lips movin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter