Because it's you...

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I woke up feeling better than ever! It was finally the day of our school trips. I quickly packed my bag, the one that I was supposed to pack yesterday but who cares? Yesterday, I was busy hanging out with Chanyeol. Who knows we became this close? And who ever guess that I would fell for him? But Guess what? I already fell deep for that guy.

 

I was so excited as I thought I would get to spend more time with Chanyeol but I was so disappointed when I found out that we were divided in 4 teams. I was hoping that I would be in the same team as Chanyeol but I didn’t show it. While Chanyeol on the other side was literally praying that we would be on the same team.

 

But it seemed like his prayer wasn’t sincere enough as he was in team A and I was in team D, so close. He looked so disappointed but I just told him that it wasn’t that bad even though in my head I wanted to kill the teacher who separated us. But I didn’t show it yet again.

 

“Let’s switch team then!” Kai suggested as he was on the same team as Chanyeol and I was happy to hear that and I just wanted to hug him but I didn’t and continued to show my poker face, acting like I was pretty carefree about which team I was in. Chanyeol was excited when Kai said that and he begged me to switch and said we were going to have so much fun together. I wanted to have fun with him too.

 

“No Kim Jongin, you’re not going anywhere.” The teacher said out loud as he caught us and warned us not to switch him. Chanyeol was giving the teacher that puppy face but I didn’t think it was a good idea as he didn’t give good reaction at all.

 

“But I don’t know anyone in my team.” I finished by begging him as I really didn’t know anyone in my team. I was so going to be the loner who would be all alone the whole trip. Just thinking about that made me felt like dying already.

 

“You know me!” I turned around to only face the owner of loud and clear voice, Byun Baekhyun. He was in my team? I was staring at him and he just looked at me with his teasing smirk. I had a bad feeling about the trip already. Why him out of all the people? Why does it have to be Byun Baekhyun that had to be in my team?

 

“I prefer being alone then being with you.” I glared at him and said out loud. He was just chuckling at how I fiercely glared at him, it seemed like he always enjoy seeing me blew my top. And he never failed to make that happen though.

 

“If you say so.” I heard the teacher said and when I turned around he already walked away, leaving me there speechless. It was because of Baekhyun again. If he didn’t appear, I wouldn’t have said that and if I didn’t say that, I would be on the same team as Chanyeol by then. I turned back to face him with a hateful expression.

 

“Come on, partner!” Baekhyun saw how I looked at him and he just smirked even more and I hated when he did that. He stated out loud and dragged me away from Kai and Chanyeol. Chanyeol just stood there blankly, not knowing what to do and so was Kai.

 

 

At our base camp, I was teamed up with Baekhyun, as if I had a choice. We were supposed to build the tent by ourselves and not to mention that I had to share it with him the whole trip. I didn’t talk to him and just tried to build the damn tent but I just didn’t understand anything. I was so pissed off; I just wanted to throw away everything.

 

“Move aside!” Baekhyun ordered as he couldn’t bear to see me torturing the tent any longer. He just pushed me aside softly and figured how to build the tent by himself. I just stood there and watched him. I was so sure that we would sleep outside that night but he actually did build the tent. I wanted to help but I was just a nuisance so he ended up doing everything.

 

I was observing him as I sat on the chair, doing nothing and he was quite helpful. He was more useful than he appeared. He w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter