It's okay

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

5 years later

 

I was helping out my parents at their Chicken restaurant; but I felt like I should just stop working and did this business instead. I felt like I can deal with fried chickens better than people at my work. Sometimes I wish I could just fry them all.  

 

There were so many costumers that day and Kai was not one of them. He was busy with his own family that he barely came to eat chicken anymore. Instead he went for bubble tea, unlike his liking but it seemed like he was doing that for his loved one, which was Oh Sehun.

 

I was amazed at the fact that both of them were together for such a long time. I have never imagined Kim Jongin being together with the same person for that amount of time. But I guessed they were made for each other. Kai was happy with Sehun, so I thought they were set for life.

 

And Chanyeol, he came over from time to time, just to show off his boyfriends; sometimes his girlfriends or sometimes I couldn’t even tell whether it was his boyfriend or girlfriend but anyway. It was hard for me to deal with him at first as he kept bringing them here on their first date and it was so not cute.

 

But Park Chanyeol changed a lot, I couldn’t say that he changed completely though because even now he was after that noona he met but it seemed like he was serious about her as he was after her for about 3 years now. I hoped they could get together soon. Chanyeol deserved to be happy as well.

 

“Welcome” I greeted as I heard the customers coming in, I looked up and my face brightened up but it didn’t last long as I noticed another person. I didn’t say anything and just leaded them to a table. He didn’t say anything either, he acted like he didn’t even know me. What was that guy trying to do again?

 

It has been like 5 years since we haven’t seen each other and yet he started our reunion by trying to make me jealous. Baekhyun came in with another tall guy but he didn’t look like he was Korean. They acted like I was a nobody so I just ignored them.

 

I served them rudely so I could feel the stare of the stranger that came with Baekhyun. It seemed like he had no idea what was going on so I guessed Baekhyun just decided on this play all by himself again. When will that guy ever change? I was talking on the phone with him two days ago and he didn’t even mention anything about him coming back to Korea.

 

“Just ignore him, Kris.” Baekhyun said as the so called Kris guy wasn’t so satisfied with my manner toward them. I wasn’t like that and I felt sorry that I have to show that side of me to him on our first meeting. But I had no choice as I had Byun Baekhyun to deal with.

 

Then my mom came back from the market and she was surprised to see Baekhyun. I thought he was also going to act like he didn’t recognised her but he quickly went to greet her and hugged her, telling her how much he missed her and even called her umma.

 

“Kris, this is my fiancé’s mom.” Baekhyun introduced my mom to Kris and Kris greeted her. I was surprised at the way he introduced my mom. How was she his fiancé’s mom? That’s my mom!

 

 “Umma, this is Kris. He came here to have his wedding photoshoot.” Baekhyun then introduced his soon to be married friend and I just stood there and looked at him. I was glaring at him and I could totally felt Kris judging me. He really thought that I was just some no manner waiter. 

 

“So where is your fiancé, Baekhyun?” Kris asked him and Baekhyun pretended to look everywhere around the restaurant. He even had an eyes contact with me but he acted like he was searching for someone else.

 

“Umma, where is Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun even asked my mom to which she just laughed at him and shrugged her shoulders and said that she had no idea where her precious son was. I was just standing there, couldn’t believe what I was watching. They were just a perfect comedy duo. They should be actor seriously.

 

“Excuse me but you can leave now.” Kris told me as he sat down and I was just speechless while Baekhyun couldn’t hold it back anymore and just started laughing like an idiot. He laughed so hard he could die. I just stood there watching my boyfriend losing his mind while Kris was just all confused by himself.  

 

“Baekhyun, are you okay?” Kris asked him, all worried and lost at the same time. He just couldn’t understand the situation. Then Baekhyun just tried to calm himself down by breathing in and out slowly.

 

“I’m fine, Kris. And there is someone I want you to meet, my fiancé, Do Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said as he came toward me and wrapped me around his arm and I just punched his chest not so hard. Then Kris realised what happened and it was his turn to laugh. I just smiled and bowed down at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming?” I asked him as we walked to his apartment together. I didn’t mention it but yea I lived at his apartment ever since he left. And now there were both of us that lived there.

 

“Because if I told you, you wouldn’t be surprised earlier.” Baekhyun smiled as he held my hand tightly. I missed how he used to hold my hand so tightly and how we usually walked together all the time but now we can be like that again. We could catch up things

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter