What a coincidence?

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Why did everything bad always happen to me? Did I do something wrong to deserve this? Where was Kim Jongin when I need him? I felt like dying right now? How was I going to face everyone? I can’t possibly survive here by myself? I needed to dig a hole and hide seriously. I felt so ashamed right now!

 

“Get into group of two.” The teacher announced and I was screaming inside my head. We have to do a project in group of two and Kim Jongin was nowhere to be found and now I felt like a loner without any friend, not that it wasn’t true but still, I have friends, Jongin is my friend, and … okay! I have friend!

 

I was looking everywhere and everyone had their partner, was I really going to work alone by myself? Can’t I just say I will work with Jongin? I felt so embarrassed at that moment. And I was scared that everyone else was going to judge me if I told the teacher I didn’t have a partner or friend.

 

“Yah, Do Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun called me from behind and when I heard that annoying voice of his, I felt like punching him or yelling at him as I knew, well at least I thought he was going to make fun of me for not having a partner, Well, who can be like him anyway? He was that popular kids with a lot of friends, he had tons of choices, everyone wanted to be his friend. And me? I wondered if those kids even know I was in their class.

 

“Who doesn’t have a partner?” Before I could answer Baekhyun, the teacher asked so I just raised my hand, ignoring the annoying Baekhyun who was probably waiting to see my furious reaction.

 

“Well, Kyungsoo you have to work with the guy from the other class then. He didn’t have a partner either. Is that okay with you?” She asked me and I just nodded, it wasn’t like I had a choice. I thought it was already good enough that I had someone to work with so I didn’t have to work alone and looked like a loner. But that good thought didn’t last long when I realised who the kid from another class was, it was none other than Park Chanyeol.

 

Why did I end up with that guy again? Out of everyone, it had to be him. Why not an outcast? Who not a shy guy that didn’t talk? Why not someone I didn’t find annoying? Out of all the people, it had to be Park Chanyeol, the guy I wanted to avoid so badly. The guy that only knows how to annoy the freak out of me. It just had to be him.

 

“Hey!” Chanyeol smiled brightly and waved at me enthusiastically while I just put up my hand and looked at him with a straight face. Even though I gave him that look, he still smiled at me happily. Did that guy not understand that straight face meant “I don’t like you. Go away.”?  

 

“I like your way of greeting people.” Chanyeol said excitedly and I just stared at him as if he has gone crazy. Was he sarcastic? I hoped he was because if he wasn’t then he must be really weird, not that he was that normal from the start.

 

“Thanks. But that’s not how I greet people. That’s how I greet you.” I faked a really fake smile and I was expecting him to be mad at me or something but I guessed I really couldn’t understand that guy. I couldn’t predict him at all.

 

“Cool! You even create a greeting just for me!” He cheered cheerfully by himself while I just stared at him speechless as I didn’t know what to say or how I was supposed to act around him at all. He was so weird that I was afraid that I might catch that disease.

 

“Hyeri, what are you doing not getting in your group?” While I was busy bickering with Chanyeol, the teacher suddenly asked the girl who was sitting at the back as she wasn’t working with her group. Everyone was starin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter