I'm not a friend!

It's okay to love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I groaned loudly as my alarm rang, I wasn’t really a morning person so I always got annoyed every times I heard that noise. I just dragged myself out of the bed and went to dress up. My house was always peaceful because my parents were busy with their business. After I got ready, I was waiting for Jongin to come as we always go to school together but he was nowhere to be found.

 

“Ah! I forget!” I exclaimed loudly as I knew where to find him. He was probably at my parent’s restaurant again. I sighed and quickly walked to our family’s restaurant which was just a few blocks away. Why was he always there seriously?

 

I really didn’t want to go to my parent’s restaurant because they will make me work even if I have to go to school. Just a few minutes were enough for them, as long as I worked. When I arrived, I spotted Jongin right away. He saw me and waved at me excitedly. Why did he have so much energy in the morning?

 

“Yah! Aren’t you tired of chicken?” I asked him curiously. He always eats chicken for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I really can’t understand him. Sometimes I wondered if he became my friend because my parents owned a chicken restaurant. My parents always gave him free chickens so I guessed it must be one of the reasons.

 

“If one day I tell you that I’m tired of chicken. It’s probably because I fall down and hit my head with something.” He said sincerely and continued to eat chicken. I just sighed and sat down. I just stared at him and I was thankful that my parents didn’t notice me as they were too busy.

 

“Kyungsoo!” My mom called me and I just gave Jongin a look. And he knew exactly what it meant. We’ve known each other since we were little, no one knew me better than him and no one knew him better than me. I counted from one to three and we both grabbed our school bags and quickly ran out of the restaurant.

 

“Yah! Do Kyungsoo!” My mom shouted after us but we didn’t care and just kept on running. Jongin laughed loudly and I couldn’t help but laughed as well. We were so childish for someone who was in their senior year. He put his arm on my shoulder and we both ran to school together.

 

We were really close to each other so people tended to mistake us as lover but it wasn’t really surprising, we looked like one but we weren’t. We were more like siblings. My parents thought as him as their second son and his parents thought of me the same way. But now that it was already our last year of high school, everyone seemed to get our relationship already.

 

 

We walked to our classroom which was 12A, Kai was my seatmate but he was rarely there, always skipping classes. He might be there at the first period but it didn’t mean that he will be there for the next few periods. And it was already normal to everyone.

 

The moment I walked into our classroom, I didn’t have to double check to make sure that I was in the right class because it was the noisiest class in high school. I just ignored all the noises and went straight to my locker which was at the back of the classroom while Kai was talking to our classmates.

 

I opened my locker and I found a note again, I kept receiving those notes but I didn’t who it belonged to. I just read it and put it back in the locker. I took out stuffs that I needed and went back to my seat which was next to Jongin. I was talking to him until the bell rang.

 

When the bell rang, everyone quickly rushed to their places and our class president who was sitting behind me stood up and did the greeting. He was Byun Baekhyun, the noisy yet smart class president. He talked non-stop and I still didn’t get why he ranked 1st. Not only he was smart but he was popular as well, along with his best friend, Park Chanyeol. Were they best friends? I wasn’t even sure but I guessed they were since they were always together.

 

During class, Jongin just kept on yawning and fell asleep. I just let him be as it didn’t even bother the teacher anymore. It happened way too often already. Even Jongin ranked above me, I started to think that I must be really stupid.

 

 

During lunch time, Jongin and I were eating peacefully in the cafeteria and talked as we usually did. There was always something to talk between us. He told me about his dance lesson and all and I totally supported him. I’ve seen him dance and it was no joke. I had never seen that side of him before but now that I saw it. I couldn’t deny that he looked really cool. 

 

But not long after, the peaceful cafeteria turned into a war field as the two guys that all the girls were waiting for just came in. As soon as Baekhyun and Chanyeol came in, screams could be heard and I found that really annoying. Jongin noticed my annoyed face and he just laughed.

 

“Yah Soo, Don’t make that face. They might come to us.” Kai said smiling as Baekhyun and Chanyeol were looking everywhere, trying to find a place to sit. I didn’t get the point of them trying to find seats when everyone was offering them their places.

 

“Why would they come to us? I look obviously annoyed.” I told him, telling him that there was no way they will sit with us. It was like we weren’t even trying to attract their attention like others. Not wanting to sit with them, I just continued to talk to Kai and acted like they didn’t exist.

 

“Because you look really cute right now, you know? With that so called ‘annoyed’ face of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter