How Myungsoo and Laura met (P1)

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.
Black soul, it was Laura's favorite club. She would go there every friday night to dance, drink and doing the usual. It never got boring at all. She entered the club, grinning at the familiar faces and headed to the bar. "The usual." She said, as she turned to watch people dance.

On the other hand,

It was the first time Myungsoo had been into a club. He had went with his friends (not infinite) on that very friday night to Black Soul, hearing that it was one of the best clubs in korea.

"So, how is it?" Lee Joon asked, shouting a little as the music was too loud for anyone to hear him speak.

Myungsoo shrugged, sipping his glass of drink Lee Joon had given him. He winced a little at the strong taste of alcohol. "Not bad." He said, watching people dancing wildly on the dance floor.

"Yah, that girl over there looks fine, go get her number!" Lee Joon said, nudging Myungsoo.

Myungsoo glanced over and saw Laura sitting alone, drinking. He shook his head, he didn't like this kind of girls. "I-"

"I know I know, you like innocent girls right?" Lee Joon cut him off, rolling his eyes. "Just help me get her number then!" He said, continuously nudging Myungsoo in the arm.

"Ah wae?! Get it yourself!"

"Be a good friend!" And before Myungsoo could protest, Lee Joon had already pushed Myungsoo to where Laura was sitting. "FIGHTING!"

Myungsoo sighed. *Why am I always being pushed around by him?* He slowly walked towards Laura, and took the sit beside her. "Hey," He started, getting Laura's attention. "Can I have your number?"

Laura turned to him, and stared at him for a while. Not bad looking. "Earn it." She smirked.

"Earn wha-"

Before Myungsoo could continued, Laura had already dragged him to the dance floor, dancing. Myungsoo was shocked for a moment, but soon began to dance with her. They danced freely, their bodies sometimes brushing against each other, the both of them so lost in the music.

Myungsoo didn't know it was the alcohol or just the attractive girl in front of him, his hand slipped around Laura's waist, as he leaned in closer to her. Just as his lips were about to touch hers, Laura pulled back and gave a half smile, half smirk.

"You've earned it." She said, reaching into Myungsoo's back pocket for his phone and quickly saving his contact. "See you." She said, putting the phone into his hand and disappearing into the crowd.

Myungsoo just stood there, trying to process what just happened. *What is with me?* He placed his empty hand at his chest, trying to clam down his rapidly beating heart. He shook his head, and walked back towards Lee Joon.

"Got it?"

Myungsoo nodded a little, still lost in his thoughts.

Lee Joon smirked. "Oh well, I guess you can keep it for yourself." He patted Myungsoo on the shoulder and left to the dance floor again, leaving him alone.

Myungsoo looked at his phone. He went to his contact list and saw a new contact. LAURA <3