Stalking Myungsoo!

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.
You were with infinite at the park after school, following Myungsoo. It was obvious that he had a girlfriend and was going to meet her today, so all of you decided to stalk him to find out who it was. But, the situation wasn't working too well though.....

"Hyung stop pushing!" 

"Shhhh, you're making too much noise!"

"I think he saw us, what do we do?" 

"Keep quiet and everything will be alright!"

"You're the one talking too much."

"Everyone, just shut up will you?" The irritated Sunggyu suddenly spoke, making everyone immediately stopped pushing and talking. They all knew how Sunggyu could be like when he was mad, and they didn't really like the idea of it. And as everyone finally settled down behind a bush, they quietly watched Myungsoo who was standing at a corner, most probably waiting for his girlfriend.

"Is it that man over there?" Sungjong suddenly exclaimed, pointing to an old man who was walking towards Myungsoo's direction.

Woohyun rolled his eyes and hit Sungjong's head. "Pabo. Myungsoo isn't gay!" 

"Even if he was, I think he would rather choose me." Sungyeol added proudly, earning knocks on his head. You just laughed at their childish behavior. It was cute.

Suddenly, a girl approached Myungsoo and hugged him, the both of them smiling. She was wearing a cropped top that proudly showed off her flat stomach and belly piercing, matching with a black ripped shorts that seemed to be able to cover only her . Everyone was surprised, she didn't looked like any good girl at all, definitely not Myungsoo's type. 

"Are you sure that's her?" You asked, uncertain. 

"Myungsoo hyung's girlfriend dresses like a...." Sungjong started, but can't seem to find a word to end his sentence. ? It was too harsh though, after all she is still his hyung's girlfriend. "Ah I don't know!" He sighed, scratching his head in frustration. His hand knocked into you and you lost your balance squatting.

"Ahh!" You screamed softly as you felt yourself toppling over. Woohyun, who was beside you immediately put his hand over your mouth, hoping Myungsoo wouldn't find out. You fell towards him, your head now buried in his chest. He smelled nice.

"You okay?" Woohyun whispered. You looked up at him and realized that you were only inches away from his face. Nodding quickly, you quickly went back to your original position and lowered your head, hoping he wouldn't see the blush on your face.

"I think they are going to kiss!" Dongwoo suddenly said, getting everyone's attention back on Myungsoo. 

"Omo, really! I wanna capture this! Where's my phone?" Sungjong said excitedly, moving around, trying to get his cellphone.

"Yah! Stop pushing!" Hoya exclaimed, irritated. He pushed Sungjong away, making him hit Sunggyu. Irritated too, Sunggyu pushed him back and they started pushing around. Suddenly, Sungjong lost his balance and ended up tripping out in front of Myungsoo and his girlfriend.

Uh oh.

Myungsoo lips were about to touch the girl's when suddenly he saw Sungjong falling out from behind the bush. His eyes widened, "Sungjong?!" 

Sungjong stood around awkwardly. "H-hi hyung." He stuttered, smiling sheepishly. He gulped as he saw his hyung's furious face, he's definitely gonna die soon.