Guardian angel.

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.
First day of school has ended and it wasn't a good day at all for you, having so many girls pranking you and bullying you after they saw how Woohyun helped you up. Those jealous es. "Hi baby." You suddenly heard a voice in your room and found Woohyun standing by your bed, grinning. It wasn't surprising that he just suddenly appear in your room though, you already knew that he came from the window, forever trying to act cool.

"Yah ~~~~ ah, stop reading that useless book and play with me! I'm gonna die of boredom anytime now!" You heard your irritating best friend whined and threw a pillow at you. Giving him a look, you simply rolled your eyes before directing your attention back to the book you were reading. 

"Kim ~~~~! Don't ignore me! Are you still angry with me? Aish, I was just helping you up!" He continued whining. You find it unbelievable sometimes too, the supposedly "mysteriously cool and hot" Nam Woohyun  in school actually behaves just like a little kid? Tsk, imagine if others were to know about it.... His reputation would be ruined. Thinking again, you could actually use it to blackmail him, hmm it actually isn't a bad idea! A great one too.

"Are you listening to me at all? I haven't seen you for the whole summer and now when I do, you rather face that ugly book than a handsome me?!" Woohyun started again, and this time he was nagging. You sighed and covered your ears, sometimes you wondered why were you even friends with him. It seemed impossible in the first place anyway. You, an outcasted nerd in school are best friends with Nam Woohyun, the popular kingka? No one would have expected that, and no one knew about it since the both of you have come to an agreement that you'll keep this friendship a secret. Reasons being:

1) You didn't want trouble from the queenkas, knowing that they have a crush *an rather OPEN CRUSH* on Woohyun.

2) You didn't want people to be under the impression that you're dating Woohyun, since  you're pretty much the only female friend he has as he didn't like mixing with girls other than you.

Woohyun sighed when he didn't get any response from you. But he suddenly thought of a plan and slowly scooted closer to you and started tickling you. Your eyes widened in shock and you started bursting out into laughter. "S-stop! Stop i-it!" You tried to said while laughing. "Ok ok, I'll play- I'll play w-with you! Stoppppp!" 

Woohyun smiled widely and stopped tickling you. "Ok! What shall we do?" He said excitedly, his eyes smiling while he smiled too. 

You chuckled *I wish this moment can be forever* 

♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x

Woohyun was leaning by the wall, having earphones plugged in as he waited for the rest of the infinite to reach school. He could see girls squealing as they walked pass him and he rolled his eyes. *Annoying little es* 

"Oppa!" Woori, one of the queenkas spotted Woohyun and quickly ran over to him, grabbing his arm.

Woohyun violently shook her off and ignored her, turning his music volume up to drown her annoying voice. "Oppa, are you waiting for the rest of the infinite oppas? I'll wait with you!" Woori said, faking her voice and trying to be cute.

"Oh look! Sungyeol oppa's here!" She shouted in a high pitched voice, pointing to Sungyeol who is walking towards them. 

"Having a date early in the morning?" Sungyeol laughed as he approached Woohyun and Woori.

"I-" Woori started excitedly but was cut off.

"No." Woohyun faced Woori and said coldly, knowing she'll start spouting nonsense. He then turned back to Sungyeol and gave him a small smile who he'll only give his friends. "Let's just go first, we'll wait for them elsewhere" 

"Oppa, I'll follow you!" 

"YOU. STAY." Woohyun said, his voice sending shivers down Woori's spine, making her afraid. She quickly nodded and stood still, watching the two boys walk away.

Sungyeol chuckled. "You don't have to be so harsh, she's still a girl after all." He said, gently punching Woohyun in the arm.

"You like her? You can have her then." Woohyun said, making a disgusted expression and mocking her annoying fake voice. "I hate girls like her."

"And you like girls like ~~~~?" Sungyeol added. Woohyun stopped walking, he thought for a while and shook his head. "Nah, she's just my best friend." 

Sungyeol faked a smile, he could tell that Woohyun had feelings for you, it's just that he didn't know his own feelings. Woohyun was the type that only opens up to his friends, he treated other people coldly, especially girls. The whole infinite was surprised when he first brought you to meet them, they didn't know how you've both met and didn't really asked too. Sungyeol liked you, ever since the day Woohyun introduced you to him, he fell for you. People said love at first sight was bull and will never happen and he didn't believe it too until he met you. He didn't confess though, he didn't have the courage to confess. He'll only protect you from afar, being your guardian angel.