Birthday.

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.
Not surprisingly, the rumors of you and Woohyun dating soon spread throughout the whole school. Girls were jealous and hated you even more, but they didn't dare to the anything to you at all, after Woohyun's warning. Woori, one the other hand, suddenly disappeared. No one knew where she went. But you didn't care though, you couldn't feel any more happier being with Woohyun. 

Not long later, your birthday approached. 

You came to school with a huge smile, looking around for Woohyun, excited to be able to spend your birthday with him this year as a couple. But you didn't see him around anywhere in school. All the infinite members were here, except for him.

"Did you see Woohyun?" You asked Hoya, who was sitting at a corner, flirting with some girls. 

"I don't know, try calling him."

You nodded and took out your phone, dialing the numbers which you've already memorized by heart. "Yobeoseyo?" You smiled hearing the sweet voice from the other line. "Where are you? I don't see you in school!" You slightly pouted, even though knowing he won't be able to see it.

"Mianhae ~~~~ ah, I have something on today, I won't be able to make it." 

"For the whole day?" You asked, trying to hide the disappointment in your voice.

Woohyun sighed over the line. "Yes, I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you another day, I promise!" 

"Okay then!" You tried to say it as happily as possible as you hung up. 

"Hey," You felt someone tapped your shoulder. Turning around, you saw Sungyeol smiling at you. "What's with the long face? The birthday girl should be happy, not unhappy." He said, using his fingertips to push the corners of your mouth up.

"I'm not unhappy." You said, sighing.

Sungyeol arched an eyebrow, "that doesn't sound convincing. Say it again, say it ten times, with happiness!"

"What are you, my teacher?" You broke into a smile and rolled your eyes at his idiocy.

Sungyeol smiled. *Anything for her happiness*

♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x 

Time seemed to have passed so much slower without Woohyun at school. After what seems like forever, school had ended. 

"Seems like I'm going to spend this birthday alone..." You muttered while walking back home. 

Suddenly, the sky darkened and you felt tiny drops of water hitting your skin. You immediately quickened your pace, praying that it wouldn't rain just yet.

You sighed in relief as you managed to ducked under the entrance of your house just in time as the heavy rain started pouring down. Sliding the keys in the keyhole, you reached for the doorknob and twisted it open. Entering the dark house, your hands fumbled around the wall, turning on the lights.

*Oh my god* Your eyes widened at the table filled of food, with a pretty candle light in the middle. Your house was now also decorated with pink balloons and a banner hanging, with words reading Happy birthday my princess.

Suddenly Woohyun came out from the kitchen with a satisfied grin. "Happy birthday my princess. This is chef nam cooking for you today."

No one had ever done such a thing for you. Thankful and touched, you ran towards him and hugged him tightly, taking him by surprise. "Thank you so much, thank you." You muttered into his chest.

Woohyun softened. "Silly girl, it's just one dinner. But if you really want to thank me..." He suddenly smirked, staring deeply into your eyes.

"W-what?" You stuttered.

"This." Woohyun said as he leaned in and captured your lips, kissing slowly. Your eyes widened, but you soon relaxed, kissing him back. The kiss soon turned more aggressive as you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Due to the lack of air, you pulled back panting, your face totally red.

Woohyun grinned. "How about I cook you dinner everyday and I get the same reward everyday too? Or maybe even more..." He teased.

You blushed deeply as you hid your face in your hands, embarrassed. "Don't be like that!"

"Ok, ok. Come on, let's eat." Woohyun laughed as he pulled you towards the dining table and made you sit down before sitting at the seat opposite yours.

You ogled at the table filled with food. It's definitely not possible that the two of you are going to ever finish all of that food. Picking up your fork, you twirl some some spaghetti up and slowly placed in your mouth.

"How is it?" Woohyun asked, watching you chew the food thoughtfully.

"Daeeeeeebak!" You smiled widely, putting two thumbs up as you continued to try the other food, eating in pure happiness. 

Woohyun just laughed at your cuteness.

After eating, Woohyun had offered to wash the dishes, insisting that the birthday girl should take a rest from everything today. "Ugh I'm so full." You complained as you lied on the sofa, rubbing your stomach. 

Suddenly the lights went out. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday my ~~~~,  happy birthday to you!" Woohyun had came walking towards you with a pretty cake with eighteen candles lit up. 

"Make a wish." He said before you could say anything. You obliged, making a wish in your heart before blowing out the candles. 

"Happy birthday, ~~~~. Saranghae." He whispered, placing a kiss on your forehead.

This chappie really . A rushed chapter... Sorry! Next chapter will contain more drama (: LOOK FORWARD! Comment me~