Shorty. Eyeless.

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.
"You are.... Cousins?" You blinked, feeling dumb out of a sudden.

Laura nodded while Ljoe winked at you, "don't worry, we're nothing more than cousins." He said, grinning mischievously.

"Why the would she worry?" Woohyun spat, not liking the way he talked or looked at you. "Oppa, don't." You tugged onto Woohyun's arm, holding him back.

"And who the are you?" Ljoe said, mimicking his tone, making him beyond pissed.

"For your information shorty, I'm ~~~~'s boyfriend, Nam Woohyun." Woohyun smirked, encircling an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. 

Ljoe's face turned red in anger. "Shorty?!" He yelled, offended. "You're not that tall either, eyeless!" He glared at Woohyun, the both of them entering a glaring contest.

"Yah! What's wrong with you guys? Let's just make peace." Laura suddenly said, trying to break the tensed atmosphere. You furiously nodded. "Woohyun oppa, don't create a fight..." You sighed, worried he might get hurt. 

"Well, I won't fight with a shorty!" Woohyun said, sweeping imaginary dust off his shoulders. "I'm afraid he'll go crying to his umma saying that I bullied him, aww." He cooed sarcastically, making crying faces. 

"And I won't fight with eyeless people too," Ljoe smirked. "It's as good as fighting with the blind, oh wait, even the blind people have bigger eyes."

Laura frowned, "stop it Byunghyun." She warned, using his real name. "Let's go home now." She said strictly, ignoring Ljoe's protests.

"Go home already, shorty." Woohyun laughed. You whacked Woohyun in the arm. "Oppa, stop it already!" You said, frowning. Woohyun sighed, "fine." He grimaced as he crossed his arms.

Laura gave you a small smile, "sorry about him, we'll talk another time!" She said. You shook your head, it wasn't her fault. Watching as she dragged away Ljoe, you turned to Woohyun who ignored you. *....Is he mad at me?*

"Oppa," You sighed, hugging him. "Don't fight with him, I don't want you to get hurt." 

Woohyun sighed too as he finally turned and stared into your eyes. "I hate the way he look at you. Stay away from him, okay?" *I don't want anyone else to have you* 

You nodded, *in my eyes, there'll only be you, Nam Woohyun*

♡ x

Ljoe huffed angrily into the house, plopping down onto the couch. "I hate that Nam guy, ing bastard." 

"You're being so childish, why pick a fight with someone you just met?" Laura rolled her eyes, sitting down beside Ljoe, snatching the remote control from him. "How did you and ~~~~ know each other anyway?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"She was the one that broke your birthday present," Ljoe chuckled. "And my classmate now. Perhaps more in the future?" He evilly grinned, smirking. 

"Don't even think about it, pabo." Laura knocked his head, sighing. "Find someone else to bother, she has Woohyun already and she's my best friend, I'll never let you hurt her."

"I won't hurt her, but doesn't mean I won't fight for her. She's not married afterall." Ljoe grinned.