Myungsoo's confession.

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.
Days passed terribly slow. Myungsoo had spent everyday thinking of a perfect way to confess. He thought of love poem, but it'll be too cheesy. Roses? She'll probably leave it to die.

"AISHHH I DON'T KNOW!" 

Finally, friday came. Myungsoo entered black soul, his eyes scanning the club, praying that Laura hasn't arrived yet. He wouldn't want to start screwing up things by being late. He sighed in relief as he didn't see Laura anywhere. 

"Otteokhae..." Myungsoo muttered as he sat at the bar to wait for Laura. "How do I confess?" He sighed as he ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Hey." A voice called from behind him.

Myungsoo eyes widened as he saw Laura there. *She was already here?* 

"You're late." Laura smirked as she pulled myungsoo to the dance floor and started dancing with him.

After dancing, they went back to the bar again. "The usual." Laura ordered and turned to myungsoo, "what about you?"

"H-huh, err, the usual." He stuttered, making Laura laugh a little.

"What's your usual?" The bartender asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know. Her usual then." Myungsoo said, his face getting red in embarrassment.

Laura laughed. "You're cute." She admitted, making Myungsoo's face turn even redder. He probably looked like a tomato now.

*I have to confess. Yes, I can do it. Kim myungsoo, fighting!* Myungsoo cleared his throat, "I have something to say." He said seriously.

Myungsoo frowned when he noticed that she wasn't really paying much attention to him. Suddenly, an idea popped up in his head.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Laura's eyes widened when she saw myungsoo standing up on the bar's table, gaining everyone's attention.

"Kim Laura, I love you. Will you be mine?" He said, looking down at Laura, smiling. 

Laura blushed, feeling her heart going to explode. "Y-yah! G-get down first!" She said, noticing the whole club's attention now on them. 

"No. Until you agree, I won't get down." Myungsoo firmly said. 

"Accept him already!"

"Accept him!" Everyone suddenly started chanting.

Laura chuckled, "Yes I'll be yours, now get down already!" 

"I said I won't g- WHAT? You accept?" Myungsoo eyes widen as he broke into the widest smile anyone could ever have. "YES! EVERYONE, KIM LAURA IS MINE!" He said, jumping on the table in joy.

"Stop jumping on my table, sir. You're going to break it!" The bartender hissed in annoyance, making everyone laugh.

Myungsoo shrugged as he jumped down and hugged Laura, who was now officially his girlfriend. Laura smiled too and hugged him back. *I love you, Kim myungsoo.*

ANYONE A MYUNGSOO FAN? READ THIS FIC NOW NOW NOW! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/110194/you-belong-with-me-edited-infinite-kimmyungsoo-myungsoo-you/18/
PS: Glitterunicorn, I know you love me yea.