Love, was it?

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.
Weeks pass, things are going rather smoothly. You still get bullied a little by the queenkas though, but infinite was always there to help you. You hung out with them a lot, in school and together with Laura after school. Laura was nice, she was totally different from the first impression she given you. After those weeks together with her, she warmed up to everyone and showed her really bubbly, cheerful self.

"~~~~ ah, what do you want to eat later?" You suddenly heard Woohyun's voice in the room. You looked up and saw him walking in the classroom and took the empty seat beside you. "How about steak? I think it's nice."

"A-anything." You replied, stuttering. Ever since his "confession", you have been trying to avoid him. Your heart pounded every time you see him and you blushed every time you came in contact with him. It was a new, different feeling and you were scared of it. Love, was it?

"Are you okay? You're behaving weirdly nowadays." Woohyun asked, his voice filled with concern as he placed him hand over your forehead.

You quickly moved backwards, away from his touch, your heart feeling like it's going to explode. Woohyun frowned and looked at you in confusion. "S-sorry!" You said and quickly ran out of the classroom. Leaving a confused and hurt Woohyun behind.

You ran all the way to the school's rooftop, the place you would always go to relieve stress. "Ahhhhhh!" You screamed out loud. You had always found it helpful to release your emotions by screaming, it made you feel better somehow.

"Yah I'm going deaf now!" Suddenly a voice appeared from the corner and your eyes widened.

"Sungyeol?!" You gasped when you saw him lying there on the floor. Why did always have to appear so unexpectedly?

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and motioned you over. You hesitated for a while, before slowly walking over and sitting down beside him. "What are you doing here?" You asked.

"Sleeping, what else?" Sungyeol grinned and yawned, before lying back down. "Lie down, it's comfortable."

"I-" You started but was cut off when Sungyeol pulled you down to lie beside him, your head on his chest. You gasped in shock and tried to get up but Sungyeol held his grip on you, not letting you up.

"Oppa, I-"

"Shhhh." He hushed you, pretending to be irritated.

You stopped struggling and just lied there. Strangely, it really did felt comfortable although you were on the floor. Unconsciously, you snuggled more into Sungyeol's chest and relaxed, enjoying the breeze. Sungyeol smiled secretly, he wished this moment could last forever.

"Why were you shouting?" Sungyeol asked, breaking the peaceful silence.

You frowned, suddenly remembering Woohyun. "I-" You started but stopped and bit your lips, wondering if you should tell him everything. Sungyeol is Woohyun's best friend too, he would definitely tell him. "It is wrong to like a best- close friend?"

Sungyeol sighed, definitely Woohyun. "It isn't. Love has no restrictions."

"But what if he doesn't likes me?"

"Then you still have me." Sungyeol said sincerely. You felt your heart beating faster at his words. "I'll always be there for you."

♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x

Woori entered the cafe, she smirked as she saw the familiar figure sitting by the window. "Oppa! I missed you!" She ran over to the table and hugged the man.

"Aw, how's my little sister been doing?" The man stoodd and patted Woori's head, giving her a loop-sided grin.

"Not good," Woori pouted. "Junhyung oppa, you'll help me with anything right?"

"Say it, of course I'll do anything for my baby sister."

Woori smirked. *~~~~, you better watch out from now onwards*