How Laura and Myungsoo met. (P3)

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.

Annyeong readers! I'm not Nicole, but i'm Glitterunicorn! I'm helping this lazy update her story! ^^ 

It was friday, Myungsoo entered Black Soul again, his eyes desperarely searching for Laura. *I hope she is here.* He squeezed through the club, shoving away girls who tried to grind on him. He searched the whole club, but Laura wasn't there. 

"Should i call her?" Myungsoo pondered, staring at Laura's contact in his phone. "But what if the number she given me is fake?" He sighed in frustration and sat down on the bar.

"Planning to call me?" He heard her familiar voice. Myungsoo spun around and saw Laura standing there.

"Uhhh-" Myungsoo scratched the back of his head, trying to find an excuse, but Laura just cut him.

"I know you miss me already." She chuckled. Myungsoo, still have not found the right words to say was dragged by Laura to the dance floor.

Myungsoo smiled, he've been waiting to dance with Laura since forever, They danced freely, their bodies sometimes grinding against each other, the both of them so lost in the music. 

♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x

Days, weeks, months passed, Myungsoo and Laura became closer by alot. He's always texting her, and meeting her. Myungsoo would always skip hang outs with Infinite to meet up with Laura.

He liked her, for sure. But he just didn't know how to confess, he wasn't sure if Laura liked him too.

He feared rejection.

*Should i ask hyungs to help me?* He thought, lying on the bed. Thinking how to court Laura. *Nah, they don't know a thing about love.* He thought again.

"I'd confess to her tomorrow." He wispered to himself and texted Laura to meet him tomorrow outside Black Soul at 5. 

Short update for you okay? Shall update this story for this lazy tomorrow again! Bye~