She's my best friend.

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.
Woohyun slammed the table and stood up. "Go Woori! Enough your childish acts, it's disgusts me." He said coldly.

"Oppa! But this disgusting is flirting with you, I can't just let her-"

Slap. 

Everyone gasped when Woohyun slapped Woori. "Watch your words. The person you're calling a disgusting is my best friend. And, if you dare touch her again, you'll definitely get more than a slap." With that, Woohyun grabbed your hand and walked out of the restaurant with Sungyeol following behind, leaving a furious Woori with her queenka friends trying to calm her down.

You sighed, the secret you've been keeping for 2 years has finally been exposed. Sometimes, you don't really understand why you, yourself didn't want to tell everyone that Nam Woohyun is your best friend. Isn't that good? This way, you can hang out with him openly, without having to avoid him in school. 

"Yah, are you okay?" Sungyeol asked, waving his hand in front of your face, trying to get your attention. 

"H-huh? I'm okay...." You said, staring blankly at both Woohyun and Sungyeol's worried faces. They were frowning, as if they don't believe you. "I'm really okay, I'm just cold. The water she poured is ice water you know..." You awkwardly laughed. It was true that you were cold though, the strong wind outside wasn't doing much help about it.

Sungyeol chuckled, "Let's go now, I'll drive the car over." He said as he ran off to get his car.

You stood with Woohyun in silence for a while, not knowing what to say. The usually bubbly and cheerful him was now a serious one, and it kind of scared you. It reminded you of how he was like when the both of you first met.

Suddenly, Woohyun turned you around to face him, his hands grabbing your shoulders. "You know that I'll never let anyone hurt you right? I promise I'll never. Just tell me if anyone bullies you okay?" He said sincerely, his eyes staring deep into yours, making you feel butterflies in your stomach. And you just nodded, unable to speak.

♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x 

As expected, rumors spread throughout the whole school within just a day. The moment you enter school, you could feel everyone staring and talking about you. Feeling uncomfortable, you lowered your head and walked quickly, trying to ignore people's words and stares. 

"Omo, she's here! Woohyun's best friend! I wonder if she paid him to make him say that." 

"I bet she threw herself to Woohyun oppa!"

"~~~~ and Woohyun oppa? Omo, are they dating?" 

"She doesn't deserve to be Woohyun's best friend! I think I'm prettier than her."


Your fist clenched as you quickened your footsteps, trying to go to somewhere quieter. *Ignore, just ignore.* You then bumped into someone, your head hurting as you hit that person's chest. "Hi beautiful!" The person said. Looking up, you saw Woohyun grinning widely. Everyone went silent immediately and just stared at the both of you.

"Come, let's go!" And you were then dragged by Woohyun to infinite's usual hangout place at school. Woohyun turned to glare at those who were following, making them stop and run away. You sighed in relief when it's finally just you and the rest of infinite.

"Annyeong!" You smiled and half-bowed when you saw them.

"Oh noona! I missed you!" Sungjong said excitedly and ran to hug you. He was a year younger than you, and you found him very cute. You laughed and hugged him back for a while, before a jealous Woohyun came and separate the both of you.

You had skipped classes, actually spending the the time chatting with infinite instead. They were adorable and fun to be with, although they can be weird and crazy at times though. You suddenly figured out that it wasn't a bad idea to be friends with them, who cares about what others think? 

"Hyung! Myungsoo hyung keeps on texting and smiling to himself! I think he need to see a doctor." Sungjong said innocently, noticing Myungsoo's unusual behavior.

"W-what? I'm not smiling to myself! I was playing... Yeah, phone games." Myungsoo quickly denied, putting his phone down immediately, somehow looking flustered. It was amusing for infinite to see him like that though, since he has the "cool" image and the most quiet in the group. 

"Myungsoo ah, if you have a girlfriend, you shouldn't keep it from your hyungs." Sunggyu said, grinning.

"Girlfriend? What are you talking about? I don't have one!" Myungsoo quickly denied, looking around awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

Infinite and you smiled. It was too obvious, even a blind man could tell that he's dating. And to find out who, it definitely involves some stalking....