Fight.

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.
"Bye baby, remember to miss me." Woohyun smiled, placing a kiss on your forehead. He glanced into your classroom, smirking as he saw Ljoe staring at the both of you, obviously pissed off. 

You nodded as you watch Woohyun walk away before entering the classroom, ignoring Ljoe who followed you to your seat. "You're the first girl to ever ignored me, you know? Not bad." He grinned as he pulled a chair next to yours and sat down.

"Thanks." You muttered sarcastically, not looking at him. 

"You're welcome." Ljoe shrugged, smiling widely. You gritted your teeth, trying your best to ignore him.

♡ x 

Break time soon came. You sighed in relief as you hurriedly packed your stuff, rushing down to the cafeteria. Ljoe chuckled as he watch you leave the classroom hastily. *You'll be mine soon, just wait* He grabbed his jacket, leaving the classroom too.

"Oppa!" You smiled happily as you rushed over to Woohyun and hugged him. You missed him already.

"Did that shorty do anything to you? Did he harass you or bully you? You should request to change your class." He bombed you with questions, over-dramatically turning you around to check for injuries.

You rolled your eyes and chuckled as you shook your head. "I don't have to worry about him, I've got you to protect me from anything, right?" 

"Of course." Woohyun said, smiling as he ruffled your hair. "You have me, and I'll never let you get hurt." He said sincerely, making your stomach flutter. You closed your eyes and he slowly leaned in closer to you.

"Ther- Oh my god." Just when your lips were about to touch, Myungsoo's voice appeared out of nowhere. Your face turned red in embarrassment while Woohyun frowned in annoyance.

"Sorry to interrupt but," Myungsoo gulped as he felt Woohyun glaring at him. "The kid Ljoe publicly announced that he wants to challenge you. You should check out the situation..."

Following Myungsoo, the both of you saw Ljoe standing on the stage, a crowd gathering around him. You sighed, *what is he trying to do now?*

Ljoe smirked. "Nam Woohyun," He said as the crowd turned to you and Woohyun. "I challenge you to a fight 1 vs 1 in 3 weeks time, if I win... I get ~~~~. If you win, I'll disappear from your lives."

*No no no, anything but a fight.* Your eyes widened as you turned to Woohyun worriedly. "Don't-"

"I accept."

_

Comment & subscribe ;~;
Love my readers! <3