L.JOE.

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.
Life had never been anymore perfect. Nothing else mattered to you other than Nam Woohyun, who you were now proud to announce, your boyfriend. You loved his sweet words, his hugs and kisses, his concerned naggings... Everything. You loved him.

But happiness like this, how long can it last? Sometimes the insecurities inside you eats you up. You always imagined that one day he'd leave you, for something, anything. Afterall, you found it pretty ironic why did he even liked someone like you in the first place.

"No matter what happens in the future, you've got to know that even if the whole world abandons you, I'll never ever leave you. Not even the prettiest girl, not even if someone pays me. Never." He had assured you, making all your doubts fade away.

You felt like you were the luckiest girl in the world, to have him. The greatest gift god had ever blessed you.

♡ x

It was a normal day at school. You stared blankly as the teacher scribbled notes on the whiteboard. Blindly copying it into your notebook, you glanced towards the clock. Another 20 more minutes till break time. *I wish Woohyun was here with me now* Sighing, you started to play with your pencil instead, totally tuning out from the lesson.

Suddenly, the classroom door slammed open, gaining everyone's attention. You watched a familiar guy walked in, a smirk playing on his lips. *He looks familiar* You frowned, clearly remembering him from somewhere, yet you can't remember when. 

"The new student, Lee Byunghyun, is it?" The teacher asked, looking down at the documents in her hands.

"Ljoe's the name." The boy stated, as he playfully winked at some of the girls in the class, sending them squealing at his hotness.

"It says here Lee-" The teacher tried to protest but was cut off with an icy glare. "When I said it's Ljoe, it's Ljoe." He said coldly, making the teacher flinch and nodded.

The girls squealed, whispers filled the class, mostly girls spazzing about his hotness and badass attitude. 

Ljoe lightly flipped his hair as he scanned through the whole classroom, smirking as spotted you at the back. *Bingo* He thought, slowly heading towards your direction. 

Your heart started pounding faster as you watched the other made his way to you. *I'm definitely seen this guy somewhere. Just where exactly is it?* You panicked as he came closer and closer. *That smirk...* Your eyes widened and your jaw dropped as realization hit you.

"Hi babe, we meet again." Ljoe winked as he tapped his fingers against your chin, closing your mouth which had fallen into an 'O' shape. You froze as he lean in closer to you, feeling his lips brush against your ear. "You know... The last time we met, you broke something really important of mine and even had your friend to punch my handsome face. You've got the guts, don't you?" He whispered, sending shivers down your spine.

"It was an accident!" You frowned, unintentionally shouting, making everyone turn to you. The teacher shot you a disapproving look as the girls all gave you a dirty glare. "Ew. Why is she so close to him? After stealing Woohyun, she now wants to steal Ljoe too?" 

Ljoe's lips twisted up in amusement. "You've so many guys around you huh? Not bad, you're rather interesting I guess." 

You felt your face heat up in anger. *What am I, a toy?!* You thought angrily, shooting a glare to Ljoe. "Why are you here?" You demanded, turning away from his detestable face. You hated that smirk.

"Why else? You." He said, throwing his bagpack on the empty seat beside yours. 

You took a deep breathe. "If you want an apology, sorry." You said through your clenched teeth. 

Ljoe laughed, a hint of amusement in his voice. "Who says I want an apology? Didn't I say just now? You're interesting and I want you." 

-

A/N: if you don't understand this chapter, read chapter 2 again! the guy who "you" bumped into (:
I feel like no one's reading my story anymore...