Cousins.

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.
The last 2 days of the week soon passed, you spent your time in school trying to avoid Ljoe as much as you can. You didn't like him at all, especially his smirk, which annoys the crap out of you. But there wasn't much you could do, being stuck with him in many class. 

Finally it was a saturday, and you spent it with Woohyun, him buying everything you said was "cute" or "pretty".

"Oppa, stop buying me things already!" You tugged on his shirt while he was paying for the teddy bear which you merely glanced at. You didn't want him to waste so much money on you, especially not on unnecessary stuff. 

"Anything for my baby's happiness." He lightly pecked your cheek as he took the bag from the cashier and walked out with the both your fingers interlaced. 

You felt yourself melting at his sweetness. "But oppa, you're already my happiness. I don't need anything at all, all I need is you." You beamed up at him.

Woohyun softened. "I'm so glad to have you, ~~~~ ah." He said, leaning in to peck your lips.

After a whole day of Woohyun getting you more stuffs, you walked out of the mall, a strawberry ice-cream.

"This is daebak!" You happily giggled as you skipped forward.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Woohyun chased after you and hugged you by the waist, causing your heart to flutter. 

Then, a couple caught your eye. 

"Oppa! Isn't that Laura? Why is she with... Ljoe?" You muttered at the last part.

"Hey, this is our date. Please don't be a busy body." Woohyun said, trying to drag you away. But he was too late.

"~~~~!" Someone called, as he rolled his eyes.

*My alone time with ~~~~... Gone.* He sighed but placed on a fake smile as laura walked towards you and Woohyun, giving you a big hug.

"Hey." A low seductive voice said. You looked up, Ljoe had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Er... Annyeonghaseyo." You bowed at Ljoe. *What is he doing here?*

"What's with the formalities, it isn't like we don't know each other." Ljoe chuckled in amusement, causing Woohyun and Laura to raise an eyebrow. 

"You know her? Oppa?" Laura turned Ljoe, confusion evident on her face.

"Yes baby, remember when I told you someone ran into me and broke the birthday present that was meant for you? It was her." Ljoe jabbed a finger at you, smirking. 

You frowned, "I said I'm sorry- wait, baby?"

"Why, jealous that she's my baby?" Ljoe teased as you shot him a disgusted look. He straightened up. "We're cousins." He cooly said as he lazily hung an arm over Laura, who still look confused as hell. 

Your jaws dropped. *What's happening right now?*

-

HI, AN UPDATE!!!
Thanks to Glitterunicorn for helping me write! ^^
COMMENT ME PLEASE.