Life is perfect now.

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.

You laid on your bed, exhausted from the whole day of shopping with Laura, or maybe just watching her shop. Laura did get some clothes for you though, which you initially refused to take. What's the point? You knew that you would never wear it anyway. It's just not meant for people like you...

"When will my turn ever come?" You mumbled, remembering Laura's story of how she and Myungsoo had met. They were just so sweet. 

You weren't different from any other girl, you too, wanted a guy to care for you and be there for you when no one else is there. 

Suddenly, Woohyun flashed through your mind. 

*Impossible. He's just my best friend...* You frowned. Now, even the term best friend sounds so foreign. The relationship between you and him now is like a disaster. "I should clear things out with him..." You muttered, taking out your handphone, punching in those familiar numbers.

♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x 

You walked towards the playground not far from your house, where you had asked Woohyun to meet you at. "You're already here?" Your eyes widened in surprise when you saw him already there, sitting on one of the swings, slowly rocking back and forth. It had only been about 5 minutes since you've called him to meet you here. 

Woohyun looked up at you as you sat on the other swing, next to his. "I was doing something around this area." He lied. The truth was, he wanted to find you and clarify things, but you called him before he did.

"Oh." You merely said.

"You like Sungyeol, don't you?" Woohyun suddenly asked, trying to hide the bitterness in his voice. 

You blinked. *What?* You let out a chuckle, which slowly turned into laughter. 

Woohyun frowned, a little annoyed. "Why are you laughing?" 

"How can you assume that? He's like an older brother to me." You admitted, smiling a little. You've always wanted an older brother to take care of you, dote on you. But unfortunately, you're the only child. Sungyeol is just like the perfect older brother you've always wanted. 

"An... older brother?" Woohyun asked stupidly. Yet his heart felt like 100 pounds have been lifted off it. *So she doesn't like Sungyeol...* He thought, secretly smiling to himself.

You nodded, "I've always been jealous of those girls with a caring oppa... Those that pamper them and make them feel loved." 

"Not only an older brother can do that." Woohyun muttered, sighing.

"What?" You turned to him, confused.

"I can do that too. Not as an oppa, but as your... Boyfriend." He said slowly, emphasizing on the word 'boyfriend'.

Your eyes widened and your heart felt like it was about to explode anytime. *Am I hearing it wrongly?* "E-eh?" Lost for words, you just sat there and stared at him, silently hoping he wasn't joking.

Woohyun got off his swing and knelt in front of yours. "Please, ~~~~ ah, I really like you. No, I love you. Don't be my best friend anymore... Be my girlfriend." He confessed, his eyes filled with sincerity.

Your heart pounded madly. The person confessing to you right now is Nam Woohyun, your best friend, the person you have always secretly loved. *Pabo. Tell him you like him too! Tell him!* You opened your mouth but yet nothing came out.

"I'm sorry." Woohyun frowned, dejected. "I won't force you." He forced a smile as he slowly stood up, walking away.

"NO!" You finally called out, running after him, hugging him from the back. "I like you. I like you. I like you. I love you!" You burst out.

Woohyun frozed. He slowly turned around and faced you, making you blush deeply. "So..." He grinned. "That means you'll be my girlfriend?" 

You nodded shyly, feeling your face burning. 

"YAY! I LOVE YOU, KIM ~~~~!" Woohyun shouted loudly as he hugged you tightly. 

You chuckled. *I love you too, Nam Woohyun*

"Keep quiet, ppl are trying to sleep!" Suddenly the both of you heard someone shouting from the neighborhood. 

The both of you laughed. *Life is perfect now*

-

This story T____T Lost for ideas, someone help!
Thinking of adding more drama (; Hint: related to chapter 2!
Ppl who have twitter, follow me @TYM30W! ^^

My friend's Woohyun fic, go go go read: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/124770/i-need-you-baby-infinite-woohyun-you