I can't be in love with my best friend.

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.
"Now, Kim Myungsoo, do you plead guilty?" Sunggyu demanded as he lightly slammed the table.

"Yeah hyung, why didn't you tell us about your girlfriend?" Sungjong added, rubbing the bruise Myungsoo gave him after having he had interrupted his hyung's kiss. It was scary having Myungsoo to chase him all over the park, while he just ran as quickly as he could for his dear life.

They were now all at a coffee bop nearby, Myungsoo being interrogated by infinite and his girlfriend was just standing around awkwardly, unaware of what to do or say.

"I wanted to introduce Laura to you guys today.... But you ruined it all by stalking me out. I can't believe you guys." Myungsoo said, rolling his eyes. He then pointed to his girlfriend, "Anyway, meet Laura, my girlfriend."

Infinite and you gave her warm smiles and introduced yourself. But Laura, on the other hand was more reserved, giving off a mysterious feeling. "Annyeong, I'm Laura, L's girlfriend." She smiled too, but her tone was a little cold while introducing herself.

"What school are you from?" You asked, realizing that she isn't from your school.

"I don't go to school." Laura simply replied, shrugging.

And then suddenly awkward silence filled the air. Nobody knew what to say. It was clearly a fact from Laura's dressing and attitude that she isn't those type of "good girls". And it was weird why Myungsoo had her as his girlfriend. Not that they don't agree with his decision though, it was his choice and he must have his own reasons. It was just surprising.

♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x

It was night time already and as usual, Woohyun was in your room, boredly playing with the curtains.

"You know, I've always wanted to ask you this," Woohyun suddenly turned towards you, his face all serious.

You gulped, it didn't seem good.

"Who is the best-looking among infinite?" Woohyun asked, his expression remained serious. You bursted out into laughter and rolled your eyes. Worried for nothing. "Yah! Stupid ~~~~! I'm serious right here ok!"

"Ok ok, yes sir!" You said and tried to stop yourself from laughing. After minutes, you finally calmed down. "Hmmm... I think the best looking would be," You paused and thought for a while.

"Who?" Woohyun urged on, part of his heart hoping that you'll say it's him.

You, you thought. In your opinion, Woohyun had also been the best looking among infinite. But deciding to , you answered the next best looking person on your list instead. "I think Sungyeol oppa maybe." You grinned, watching him pout in disappointment.

"Do you like Sungyeollie?" Woohyun asked, frowning.

You opened your mouth to deny it but decided to further. "Aw, Woohyunie's jealous?" You said in a sing-sang tone, lightly poking Woohyun's firm arm.

"Yes, I'm jealous of Sungyeol even though both of you are my best friends. I'm already jealous when that day you told me that you're with Sungyeol and he 'saved' your life, it should be me you know. Remember when I said I'll always be there for you? I was just mad at myself when you were in trouble and I wasn't there for you." Woohyun blurted a one breathe. "You know, I self proclaimed you as mine."

You were shocked from his sudden "confession". What was this feeling in your stomach? And why was your heart beating so rapidly?

No no no, you definitely can't be in love with your best friend, right?