Movies.

My best friend is no other than Nam Woohyun.
School has ended and you were now outside the mall with infinite, waiting for Laura to come. You all had planned to catch a movie today. "Hey!" That cheerful voice could be recognized anywhere.

Laura skipped happily to where you all were standing and gave you a tight hug. Seeing this, Myungsoo pouted. "What about me?" He asked, opening his arms for a hug. Laura chuckled and leaned forward for a quick peck on his lips instead of hugging him.

"Public display of affection!" You laughed while the other members pretended to give disgusted looks, teasing the both of them. Deep down, you were actually a little envious of Laura. You wanted someone to care for you too.

"Ok enough! We're running out of time already, let's just go!" Myungsoo changed the topic, but his face was still red from infinite's teasing. Luckily for him, everyone stopped teasing as they realized that time was running out, you still needed to get the tickets and snacks.

"Let's split! Hmmmm," Dongwoo said, pausing to think for a while. "Sungyeol and ~~~~ will go get the tickets while the rest of us shall go get snacks from the walmart, ok?"

You nodded. You took a glance at Woohyun, who seemed lost in his own thoughts. "Let's go, ~~~~ ah." Sungyeol suddenly said and smiled to you. You tore your gaze off Woohyun and nodded, returning the smile. The both of you then left to get the tickets.

Woohyun watched you leave with Sungyeol and sighed. *Does she really like him? Why do I feel so.... hurt?*

"Come on Woohyun ah, let's go!" Sunggyu said, lightly slapping Woohyun's arm.

"H-huh? Oh, I'll just go to the bathroom. You guys can leave without me, I'll find you later..." Woohyun muttered, trailing off as he ran up to the movie theater.

He stopped outside the theater, suddenly even afraid of going in to find his best friends. Maybe they're dating already. Maybe he would ruin their time together.

He watched from outside as the two of you laughed happily about something. He watched as Sungyeol reached out to get something dirty off your face. No, he didn't like it. He know it's wrong, but he felt angry, he felt like going up to punch Sungyeol. Why is he feeling this way? Sungyeol is his best friend, and you are his best friend too.

"Is she avoiding me because of him?" He sighed and shook his head, answering himself. "No, no, no. I should just go and ask her later."

♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x ♡ x

The movie had ended. You were now alone with Laura as she wanted to bring you to shop for girl's stuff and the guys were just being extra baggage, although they could actually help to carry shopping bags.

You were spacing out as you listen to Laura's blabbering about something.... Cat?.... Furniture? Woohyun had been on your mind all this while. You noticed he seemed rather down today, was it really because you were avoiding him? Did you went too far? This sudden cold treatment would make anyone sad/confused. *I think I should apologize*.

"Yah!" Laura raised her voice a little, waving a hand over your face, trying to get your attention.

"H-huh?"

"What's wrong with you? Are you like that because of Woohyun oppa?" She asked, grinning a little.

Your eyes widened. Can she read minds or something?

"You know, it's obvious that you have a thing for Woohyun. I mean, we're all girls, I can tell. I guess guys are just stupid!" Laura chuckled, shrugging casually.

"I don't know. I shouldn't like him, right? And he, I don't think he likes me." You sighed.

Laura patted your shoulder. "If you like him, tell him. And, he definitely has got feelings for you, I can tell. But I'm not gonna to tell you! It'll ruin the fun!" She said, laughing a little.

You stared at her, confused. "Fun?" You questioned, but Laura just shrugged and gave you an innocent look.

The two of you continued chatting non-stop. About your lifes, loves and families. The both of you didn't even realize that you ended up in a cafe chatting instead of shopping for clothes.

"How did you meet Myungsoo oppa anyway?" You asked, suddenly curious of how they met.

Laura smiled widely. "I'll tell you!"