Game!!

Until You're Mine

 

“Junho,thank you because you’re kind to me.Where is my wooyoung?”Suzy said.

Wooyoung heard Suzy call his name.He run and hug Suzy tightly.They crying together.

“Wooyoung,I’m sorry if I make your hurt…I promise I will not do that again…I love you”,Suzy said.

“I already forgive you,I love you so much.you’re my everything to me”,wooyoung said.

Taecyeon go to see Suzy.He’s happy because finally suzy awake.He wonder who want Suzy die?Its impossible Seohyun did that.Seohyun are Suzy’s bestfriend.Seohyun’s love to Junho can’t make Seohyun did that.Suzy don’t want someone who she loved die because of her.Taecyeon feel hurt too when Suzy with Wooyoung.

Suzy know who want to she die.its Hyoyeon.She think the cause why Hyoyeon did that because of Junho.She love Junho since she meet Junho at theme park but she see Junho with Suzy at that time.That time,Suzy and Junho pretend to be couple.Hyoyeon want her man because Junho are the first man who make she feel happy.Junho always avoid Hyoyeon because he know that girl fall in love with him.In junho’s heart only have 2 girls,Sooyoung and Suzy.

Sooyoung always come to 2PM dorm.Her plans are always to see Junsu.She always give something to Junsu.Other member feel weird when Sooyoung give something to Junsu especially Junho.Junho feel hurt because Sooyoung give present to Junsu.He feel hurt because Sooyoung’s face reall alike Sooyoung Suzy’s sister.Sooyoung SNSD love Junsu since they’re same class in elementary school.Junsu always bullied Sooyoung but now he forget about that moment.She always give some clue to Junsu to remember that moment.When Junho see Sooyoung SNSD,he confused.He confused because he still don’t know which girl that he loved most,Suzy or Sooyoung.Sooyoung take all part in Junho’s heart,because Junho love her so much but this sooyoung from snsd is different.Her attitude and style is different with Sooyoung.Sooyoung SNSD don’t know why Junho always want to be with her,he always want be with Sooyoung,everytime and everywhere.

Junsu love someone else,he love Sunny from SNSD.He love Sunny’s smile.The smile really make Junsu always happy.He love Sunny when he meet Sunny at same theme park that Junho and Suzy went.Sunny in that moment crying because her boyfriend leave her alone.Junsu approach her and give something that can remove tears.In that thing,write on this thing,Jun2dakay.It mean Junsu.After that, he go away because he has something to do.After he finished his work,he go to that place again,Sunny is gone.After that, he still not meet Sunny.Junsu feel so lonely.He always imagine Sunny in front of him.Finally the time coming when 2PM meet SNSD.when sunny introduced herself.”Hi,My name is Sunny”,She said with smile.Junsu remember that smile.He want to called Sunny name but he think Sunny is not remember him.

Sunny always take that thing everywhere.She remember that man see her these.She really want to see that man.That man is not tell his name.When she introduced herself,she see someone from 2PM shocked see her.Its Junsu.She see that thing,its write Jun2dakay.She think she already meet that man.Its Junsu 2PM.She want to know about Junsu more but maybe Junsu now busy with his career.She don’t want Junsu feel weird when he see her.One day,everyone go to their work except Suzy and Junho.Suzy still not want to go work,she want to rest at 2Pm dorm because at Miss A dorm,she feel scared.At that place,so many bad person kidnapped girl.Suzy feel don’t want to sleep.When she reached at living room,she saw Junho looking away outside,he’s like thinking something hardly.At evening,she will have shooting dream high.Suzy want talk something to Junho.

“Junho,what are you thinking?Do you want share that thing with me?You’re my sister lover.I should help you.I have time now to hear your problem”,Suzy said with smile.

“Suzy,are you okay now?you should rest now.I have problem,its because of my heart.I become confused when I see someone who really alike Sooyoung.You know,I Still love Sooyoung.I don’t know what happen when I love Sooyoung from SNSD.Its different.One thing,I love another girl who related to Sooyoung,its you,Suzy.I know that I supposed not to say my feeling to you,its because you’re my cousin girlfriend,Jang Wooyoung.I really want to solve these.Suzy,help me!!”,Junho said.

“Junho,I know you’re still love my sister.For Sooyoung,you’re everything to her.She always said to me,if she’s not live on the earth,she want you find someone that care about you.She want you not forget her.In her last moments,she always said your name,Junho!!.About your love to me,you should think it carefully.You know what,when I pretend to be your girlfriend,I feel your love,your care to me.As a conclusion,I love you a little.I love Wooyoung the most.One things that I should tell you early,about Hyoyeon.I know you already know about Hyoyeon has crush to you.I know who want I die,Its Hyoyeon.I think she think you and I are couple.She’s jealous to much.”Suzy said.

“Thank you because you tell me about Sooyoung last request.It really make I crying again.When I heard sooyoung name,I will crying.Its because I want she live now.If she live now,she will happy with me.I know it, I feel it when you sing winter child.You sing that song for me right?I know you love wooyoung the most.You know what,Tiffany from SNSD  has crush to Wooyoung.You should be careful.About Hyoyeon,I really not know why she did that.Do you want I said my truth feeling to her?”Junho said.

“Sooyoung is everything for us,we will not forget her.I think that too,if she live,we will always happy.I wonder who want to kill Sooyoung.I don’t  think Sooyoung suicide.I sing song for you.I supposed sing that song to Wooyoung,but I can’t do it.I really don’t know why.About Tiffany,I believe Wooyoung’s love to me.I think you said truth to Hyoyeon.You  know what,Taecyeon birthday’s will coming soon.We should have party.You will invite all SNSD.I really want to see my best friend.Don’t forget to invite Super Junior.They’re our friend too.”,Suzy said.

“Okay,I will prepared that party.We should wait.Thank you Suzy because you have time for me.Its not fault because I love you.”Junho said.

“I love you too”,Suzy said and hug Junho tightly,Someone heard last sentences,its wooyoung.He want back home early to see Suzy.Wooyoung really angry now.He can’t take it anymore.He opened the door and he punched Junho badly.”Wooyoung..stop it”,Suzy said.”Why you want I stop it?Its because you love him”,Wooyoung said with angry tone.”Wooyoung,you think wrong about Junho and I.I said that because I love him as my sister’s lover.Its not lover love.”,Suzy said.

“I don’t believe it.”,Wooyoung said.

“Hyung,its true.she said its true.We’re not relationship.she take care of me like she protect her sister”,Junho said.

“Okay,suzy..I believe you..please don’t did that thing again.Junho,I’m so sorry because I punched you”,Wooyoung said and hug Suzy tightly.Junho just see it.He know Wooyoung love Suzy the most.He don’t want breake his cousin relationship.After that,Suzy and Wooyoung go to that Dream high scene.They separated again.In that scene,Taecyeon hug Suzy from behind.He hug Suzy tightly.Wooyoung will cover his jealous because its only scene.Wooyoung’s scene is IU trying to kiss Wooyoung.She control her jealous.After they finished their acting,they back home together.Taecyeon join them too.They know about tonight,Miss A and 2PM will hang out together but only at 2Pm dorm.

They playing so much games.Until last games,that games really difficult..Junsu are the first to ask someone.When he turn around the bottles,finally,the bottle at Suzy’s direction.”Okay,Suzy.please answer this question truthly.Who’s person make you feel safety…when you feel scared..what the reason you choose him”,Junsu said.

“I choose Junho because when I ride rollercoaster at the first time.I really scared.He said to me,If you scared,you can holding my hand.I holding his hand tightly.That moment when I hang out together with Seohyun and Junho.Kyuhyun make that plan,but his mother want he go home early.He suggest to invite Junho joined them.”,Suzy said.

“Wow..Thanks because you choose me.You should choose Wooyoung because he always with you.I remember when you ride that rollercoaster,your face really ugly.hahaha…”Junho said.

“Wooyoung,I’m so sorry because I remember that time the most.”Suzy said.

“Its okay,you scared ride that rollercoaster.When I want you follow me,you’re not follow me.Thank you Junho,you make Suzy not scared ride that thing again.I believe you,Suzy”,wooyoung said.

“Okay,next.This time I will ask…Who’s person make your heart feel happy…I will make this twice.”Junsu said.This time,Junho and Taecyeon will answer that question.Junho is the first.

“First,Sooyoung make my heart feel happy,I’m happy because I have her.But suddenly,that incident happened.She died so early.After that moment,I really feel don’t want to live anymore.One day,I back to home after practiced dancing.Someone kidnapped me.I really don’t know who kidnapped me.I know Taecyeon,you’re not kidnapped me..I believe you.They throw me away at sea.I feel I will die soon and I will be with Sooyoung forever.Finally,I opened my eyes,I see Suzy.She tried hard to save me.I love Suzy before I love Sooyoung.She make I want to live again.”Junho said.

“Wow,its so sad story”,Junsu said.Finally,Wooyoung know what Junho feeling to Suzy.

“Taecyeon,you’re next”,Junsu said.

“Suzy are my first girlfriend.She always make aegyo to me.She really cute when she did that.One day,we dating at theme park.She want some drink..I bought some drink to her…Wooyoung,I know you see us that time.When I bought that drink,someone said to me,”You,if you’re not follow my instruction,your girlfriend will die”.I follow that instruction.He want I acting to be someone boyfriend.Suzy,when you see us,we are acting.I don’t know what I should I do that time.I don’t want you die.”,Taecyeon said.

Wooyoung and Suzy know true story from Taecyeon.Wooyoung worried about Suzy.He scared if Suzy love Taecyeon back.

“Wow,Taecyeon,its amazing story..”Junsu said.

This time,Wooyoung turn..”Who is person take your heart the most?”,Junsu said.

“Suzy are take my heart the most.I love her since we’re in same school in elementary school.One day,she is relationship with Taecyeon hyung,it really make hurt and sad.I will protect her as bestfriend.When you broke up with Taecyeon,I feel very happy because at last I will have you.When you see I have with Seohyun…I will sad..i don’t know why I did that…When I find you,I see you hug Kyuhyun really tight.At that time,my heart broken again.I see when you with kyuhyun,you always happy.When I hear that you love me too,I really happy because I feel same too.when we become couple,my mother want send me at America to study.We separated.When I gone,I believe your love to me.When I receive call from Junho,he said he meet you..I believe that he can protect you.So I let Junho always be with suzy.”,Wooyoung said.

“Wooyoung,you have with seohyun??Is that your son?”Junsu said.

“Its not my son..you know what age their son,2 years old…that incident happen along time ago,its like 5 years.”,Wooyoung said.

“Wow,Wooyoung,I can’t believe that your love to Suzy so strong.I salute to you.”Junho said.

“Wooyoung, I feel so sorry because I take your love away”,Taecyeon said.

“Its okay Taecyeon,its happen along time ago.I already forgive you”,Wooyoung said.

“Junsu hyung,its my turn to spin the bottles.Finally,Junsu turn to answer the question.”Junho said.

“Who person that you love?what the reason?”Junho said.

“Its Sunny…I will tell everything but can everyone keep the secret.First I meet her at same theme park that you go,Junho,Taecyeon…I have plan with my friend at that theme park.When we finished playing,I go to find some food,my favourite food,hotdog.Suddenly,I see some girl crying.I go to that girl.I give something to erase her tears.That thing is write on it,Jun2dakay.I think she will not remember me.She don’t know my name.When she come here with other member,SNSD.I really happy because finally I see her again after a long time not see her.But one thing,I wonder why,Sooyoung always give me a gift.What she reason to give that?”,Junsu said.

“Wow,hyung,its so interesting.you want us help you to make you and Sunny become couple?”Chansung said.

“Thanks,chansung…”,Junsu said.

When Junho heard Sooyoung’s name.It make he want to cry.Suzy see that thing.Junho run away to go his room.Suzy follow him.Wooyoung know Suzy want Junho feel comfortable about Sooyoung.He believe their love.

“Junho,let me see you,”,Suzy said.Junho opened the door.Suzy see Junho’s tears.

“Junho,why you’re crying?its because Sooyoung right?”Suzy said.

“Suzy,please don’t say that name again.it make me want to crying.Sooyoung still make me want to crying.I love her so much”,Junho said.

“Its okay.Let go your tears..I know sooyoung don’t want you like these.She will crying too.”,Suzy said.Junho crying for a lot.He lets go what in his mind.He hug Suzy tightly.When Suzy see Junho crying,it make Suzy crying.They crying to each  other.

“Junho,are you okay now?Other member wait you outside.”,Suzy said.

“I’m okay now.Thank you,Suzy.Please don’t cry.It make I want to crying too.”,Junho said.

They go out to see other member.They still feel sorry to Junho because they said Sooyoung’s name.

“Junho,please forgive me because I said that name.I promise not to say that name again”,Junsu said.

“Junsu hyung,its okay.I already forgive you.You can’t promise about that.”,Junho said.

“What you’re playing now?I want to play too?”Suzy said.

“We play kissing game like we plays at wild bunny.Its so interesting.Tonight,we have girl.”,Junsu said.

“Okay,we will match the couple,we will spin the bottle,to choose your partner”,Chansung said.

Joo and Yubin from wonder girl join them to.6 man will match 6 girl.

“Okay,its my turn to choose my partner?”Nichkhun said.Nichkhun partner is Yubin from Wonder girl.

“Okay,my turn is coming.I hope my partner is my girlfriend,Joo”,Chansung said.Finally,what Chansung want become true.

“Joo,I love you”,Chansung said.

“I love you too,chansung”,Joo said.

“Enough,its not time to loving”,Junsu said with jealous tone.He really want make it with Sunny.

“Okay,Taecyeon turn”,Taecyeon said.Taecyeon partner is Jia.Junsu will partner will Fei.

Junho turn coming.He still don’t choose some girl.He only want Sooyoung,maybe he want Suzy.Wooyoung shocked because the bottle choose Suzy will become Junho partner.Junho shocked too.Suzy can’t said anything.Its just a game.

Wooyoung turn is coming.He want make it with Suzy,at last,his dream not become true,Min will be his partner.

“Okay,we will start now.We will separated the team,Junho,Wooyoung,Taecyeon will be one team while Chansung,Nichkhun and I will be one team.One by one will pass paper to their partner.”,Junsu said.Junho team will be the first.From left is Taecyeon,Jia,Wooyoung,Min,Junho and Suzy.They pass the paper to their partner.When 20 second left,they have to hurry.Suddenly,when the paper reached at Junho time,the paper fell down,Junho and Suzy kiss on the lips.Other member shocked.

“Junho,enough!!,time is over”,Junsu said.

They finally realized that.”Wooyoung,I’m so sorry.Its just game right?”,Suzy said.

“Wooyoung,I’m so sorry too,I will not do that again”,Junho said.

“Junho,your second kiss to me, its not better than the first one”,Suzy said.Junho still don’t remember that moment.

“Second kiss??”,Wooyoung said.

“It happen before I pretend to be Sooyoung.I said to him that I’m not Sooyoung but he still don’t believe it.Suddenly,he kisses me,He said that kiss will make I not avoid to see him”,Suzy said.

“Ha…I remember now.I;m so sorry,Suzy..that time,I only remember Sooyoung”,Junho said.

“Wow,its so much story about Suzy and Junho”,Chansung said.Wooyoung feel want to crying.Suzy see that.

“Wooyoung………”..Suzy kisses Wooyoung.”Its okay now,my kiss belongs to you now”,Suzy said.

“Thanks Suzy.I will happy forever”,Wooyoung said.Second team playing that games .Chansung’s couple is so interesting.They kisses again in front another member.Junsu announced the winner is…..Junho team.They feel happy together,2PM and Miss A.

“Okay,its time to sleep.The girl will slept at our room.The man will sleep outside”,Junsu said.

“But,I want my princess slept with me.Can’t I?”Chansung said.Joo nooded.

“Suzy,do you want slept with me for the first time?”Wooyoung said.Suzy nooded.

They sleep.Joo and Chansung hugging each other when sleep.While in room,Suzy and Wooyoung have .

Next day,they awake to work.They have schedule.Taecyeon,Wooyoung and Suzy will shooting Dream High,while Chansung and Junho will film Dream team.One day,Miss A,Super Junior,2PM and SNSD will perform at Music Bank.They will promote their new song.Super Junior will perform Mr.simple while Miss A will perform Goodbye Baby.2pm will perform Hands up.At back stage,they share one room.Kyuhyun see Suzy alone.He want to say something to Suzy.

“Suzy,its me Kyuhyun.Why you run away at my party that time?”,Kyuhyun said.

“Oh…that time..I can’t take it anymore because my best friend take my love away”,Suzy said.

“Love??You love me?”,Kyuhyun said.

“Yes,I love you when you saved me that time.I fall in love at the first sight.I realized that I love my wooyoung more.I just let my feeling to you go away.”,Suzy said.

“Oh..why you’re not confessed your love to me?”,Kyuhyun said.Junho heard that conversation.

“I’,m not ready to be couple again because of Taecyeon.I’m so sorry.I know you still love me.You should forget that love and love your wife.You have son right?Seohyun is good wife.I know she better than you,”,Suzy said.

“Suzy,lets go now,we should practice about our dancing.”,Junho said.He don’t want Wooyoung jealous.

“Okay, I will follow you.”,Suzy said.

They practice their dancing.They believe after they dancing,it will appear Junzy couple.