Sad Love

Until You're Mine

 

II Flashback II

 

There is a couple who always admired by other couple in Seoul.Their name is Taeczy.Its combined by the couple's name.Ok Taecyeon and Bae Suzy.All girl jealous towards Suzy because she have handsome boyfriend.One day,they went spend time together in theme park.They were so happy because its a long time that they're not together.After a few hours later,they're so tired because of walking in hot times.Taecyeon asked Suzy to take rest for awhile.They sit on the bench where there is a lot of beautiful flower.

“Oppa,thank you because of today you invited me here.Today is my best birthday gift that i ever had,"She kissed her boyfriend.He stopped the kiss.He holding his girlfriend soft hand.

"Everything for you.I will do everything for my girlfriend.I know you loves to play games in theme park,"He kissed his girlfriend hand.After that he hugged his girlfriend so tight.

"Oppa,I can't breathe.I'm thirsty.Can you buy me a drink?Oppa know my favourite drink,right?Fresh orange..I will waiting you here,"She asked.

"Okay boss.I will be there right time for your drink.If you're here,don't fall in love with anyone here.I know all guys who comes here is more handsome than me.Remember that you're mine,"He replied.She laughed and hit her boyfriend shoulder.

"Yah oppa.I'm not your boss.I'm your future wife...Better youre hurry now..Do you wanna see i'm dying here?Okay,I will not do that to you.You're the most handsome guy here,"She said.

"Okay my protective wife..not yet..My protective girlfriend,"He run away before his girlfriend will hit him a lot.

"Yah...you will get it after you bought my drinks,"She just see her boyfriend running.She feel pity to him if she hit her boyfriend so many times.He will get hurt more about it.She laughed alone.She watched their photo together when they played the game here.She smiled alone and sometimes,she laughed because her boyfriend's face is so funny.She want make this photo as her profile picture in Facebook.Everyone know about her relationship with Taecyeon because she stated it in Facebook.Without anyone know,someone watched her secretly behind tree.The person also captured Suzy's picture secretly.The person only take picture of Suzy only,Even Taecyeon also beside her that times."Her smile is so beautiful this time.I can't confess my love because she already be taken by someone.I just can watched her secretly"

After a few minutes later,she still waiting for her boyfriend.He already went too long.Where is he?Is many people want to buy drink this time?"She seem so weak without water.I guess she is so thirsty.Where is Taecyeon?"the person thought himself.The person make decision to show himself in front of Suzy.He walked slowy to Suzy's place.He gives bottle of water to Suzy.

"Suzy,are you thirsty?,"the person asked.Suzy looked up who is the person.She shocked when she saw her bestfriend here.

"Wooyoung!!"She screamed aloud.

"Nae Suzy..this is me,Wooyoung.Are you want everyone know that I talked with you here?,"Wooyoung laughed.

"O'oo .I'm so sorry buddy.Thanks for the water.I'm so thirsty.I waiting my boyfriend.He took so long to buy it.Yah..Don't laugh.I guess its better now you go away.You know that,Taecyeon really jealous about us because he saw that we're always together,"She explained to Wooyoung."So this guy jealous about me who close with his girlfriend.The weather now is too hot.Maybe better I accompanied her here.Its probably because he went too long,I guess its better to find him now.I just worry if she fainted because of this weather,"

"Okay,I will not close with you but you're partner in my class.All teacher thought that we're couple,"he stared at Suzy's eyes.

"I know about that controversy.Thats why my boyfriend jealous about us.Yah,Jang Wooyoung..don't stared at me like that.You thought that i will fallen in love with you.Don't dreaming about it,"she was mad."Her word hurt me now.Why she regret to love me?Maybe I'm not handsome like her boyfriend,"She thought that she hurting her bestfriend heart.She supposed not say like that.

"Woo,I'm so sorry about my word just now.You already know that I love my boyfriend a lot.No one can take him away from me.I also don't allowed any guy to take me away from him.Please forgive me,"She looked down.Wooyoung know that Suzy is not mean to say that word to him.Even she asked for forgiveness to him,He always forgive her without she asked for it.

"Suzy,I already forgive you.I know that you're not mean it.I guess we should find Taecyeon now.Maybe he is in trouble now.Before we go,I need to talk with you about your step sister,Sooyoung.She is in relationship with bad guy.You know the guy who named is Lee Junho?famous boy in our place?"He explained.

"What??She don't tell me about it.Woo,thanks for the information.Tomorrow,can you helped me to meet Junho?You know where is he,right?So our mission now,to find my boyfriend,Ok Taecyeon,"she said.He was happy because she seem like want to say that he is protector for her.

"Yah Zyzy,don't mention his name.I know his full name before you know it.He is my best friend.

"Okay WooWoo. I will not mention it anymore.Lets go find my boyfriend before this theme park close,"She holding Wooyoung's hand without her knowing.He don't want to say it because he want enjoyed this moment.After they find Taecyeon everywhere,Wooyoung seem like see his bestfriend.But his best friend with other girls.He don't know what should he do?If she don't see in her two eyes,she will find him until she found her boyfriend.If she see it,she will get hurt most.

"Suzy,is that Taecyeon?but who is that girl who kissed your boyfriend?"Wooyoung asked.He know something bad will happened here.

"I guess he is,"She walked fastly to Taecyeon.She slapped her boyfriend's  face.Wooyoung just looked them from far.

"Ok Taecyeon..Who is that girl?"Suzy asked.She really want to hear her boyfriend explained everything to her.

"I'm so sorry Suzy.Her name is Jia.I love her.I want to say it but you're too happy today.I dont want broke your happiness,"Taecyeon explained.Wooyoung thought that its time to showed himself to them.Wooyoung went to them.Suzy already crying.After Wooyoung see Suzy crying,he beat Taecyeon badly.

"Woo,please stop it.He already explained it to me,"Suzy separated them.

"Thanks for separating us.Hey Woo.You also here?Are you watching us secretly?Better you took this girl away from me.I hate this girl alot.She almost hurting my girl,"Taecyeon rubbed his mouth where is get beaten from Wooyoung.

"Am I hurting you?I'm so sorry.I also hate you.You broken my happiness today.I hate my birthday this year.I promise that I will never forgive you,"She holding Wooyoung's hand and walked away from that place."Suzy,I wished that i can explained everything to you.Its not your thought.I just get threaten by someone.I love you a lot but I don't want see you die infront of me.If you die,my life also die with you.If you hated me,I can't do anything to broke your hate towards me.I wished you will always smile.I believe that one day i will win you back like before,"Taecyeon thought.Jia give evil smile to Taecyeon.

"Taecyeon..You did a good jobs?You love your girlfriend a lot?No..I mean your ex girlfriend,"Jia holding his hand tightly.He letting that hand go.

"I don't want see my girl die in front of me.Are you happy now?Today,you and I not couple anymore.So please don't close with me,"Taecyeon walked away from that place.Without anyone know,someone see them."Taecyeon,you're really good guy.You don't want see Suzy die.I also don't want see my future sister in law die too.Even I love my girlfriend.I also love Suzy too,"Junho thought.He waiting his girlfriend,Sooyoung from changes clothes in toilet.He just waiting her outside.Even everyone thought that he is bad guy.He just pretend to be bad guy because he want to find true love.Finally he found his true love,Lee Soo Young.Bae Suzy and Lee Sooyoung is not true siblings.They just step sister.He thought that his girlfriend took a long time,so he should find her.Suddenly,he found someone die in lake there.When he getting closer,he recognize who is the person.

"Sooyoung!!!Lee Sooyoung!! He swimming in the lake to take his girlfriend from the lake.She just have 50%o life.

"Sooyoung...please opened your eyes..I'm here now,"Junho asked.He already crying because he  lost his girlfriend forever.Suddenly,she opened the eyes.She still weak.She seem want to said something.

"Junho,I love you so much.Please protect my sister.The girl who pushed me to lake is Kim Hy..."She close her eyes forever.

"Noooooo....Don't go...I love you too..I will protect your sister,"He promised.He hugged his girlfriend who already died tightly.Its already night because theme park want to close it.
 

 

In other sides,Suzy took Wooyoung to someplace where still in theme park.She crying a lot.He just can give a word to Suzy to be strong.

"Suzy,just let your tears go,I always here for you,"Wooyoung hugged Suzy tightly.Suddenly,Suzy's phone ringging.Her sister calling her.Maybe her parent worried about she comeback late today.

"Hello Soo..Sorry because i don't tell you.."someone interuppted.

"Is that you Suzy??This is me,Junho..Your sister is died in theme park.Can you come here?"Junho asked.She don't answered.Her phone fell on the ground.

"Suzy,what happened?"Wooyoung asked.

"Sooyoung..She is died...,"Suzy replied sadly.They went to that place where Sooyoung died.They see Junho and Sooyoung there.He hugging Sooyoung tightly.

"Junho,what happened to Sooyoung?"Suzy asked.She still blurr what happened now.

"Someone pushed her to the lake when i'm not around.She went to toilet to change her clothes.After a few minutes later,I find her and i found her in the lakes..Her last words..."Suzy interuppted.

"Junho..You...I hate you..You know that youre bad guy..You supposed not become my sister boyfriend.I hate you,Lee Junho,"Suzy said.She took Wooyoung's hand from that place.Today is her bad day..She lost her love and sister,Lee Sooyoung.After that moment,Junho become criminal because of Sooyoung.He also think thats all his fault.

In other sides,Wooyoung and Suzy went to secret place who they know about it.

They arrived at beautiful garden.Only they know about that place.Wooyoung write something behind big tree.Suzy don’t want see it because she thought its not important.He wrote ‘Wooyoung love Suzy’.He wrote it when they still young.Now,they become more matured people.When Suzy crying,Wooyoung will give his shoulder to Suzy lean on it.After that,he will give some advice to Suzy.

"Suzy,you can crying a lot now.After this day,I don’t want you crying anymore.I just want see your bright smile.Let it out from  your mind..about your ex and sister.Don't worry,I believe Junho will accepted his bad things because he  killed your sister”,Wooyoung said.He think its best things that he don't confess his feeling now.

“Woo,thank you because you always beside me”,Suzy said.After that day,Wooyoung become first man who she believe the most.She don’t believe other guy anymore except Wooyoung and her father.Sometimes, Wooyoung will sleep at her house,they slept together in one bed but they don’t do anything badly.

II End Flashback II


 

The day already happened.Their examination result will comes out today.Everyone keep busy to know their result.Other than that,they will busy asking their friend result.After Suzy see her result at board,she running away to looking someone.Suddenly,she found Wooyoung who went out from toilet.

"Woo..Look at it,"She running to Wooyoung.He shocked.He wonder what is happened to her.She hugged Wooyoung tightly.Everyone see what they did.

"I get first place for our examination this year,"She explained to Wooyoung who she still hugged him.He stopped the hug.

"Chukahae..Suzy..I get second place..behind you,"He said.Without thinking,He kissed Suzy in front of all people.Suddenly,her face become red because of shy.She stopped the kiss and running away from Wooyoung.

"Suzy!!"She running too fast.He can't followed her.He wonder why he did it to Suzy.He believe that Suzy will ignore it after that incident.She should forget what happened just now.She need to find her best friend,Seo Joo Hyun who known as Seohyun.She running when she going down by stairs.Suddenly,she fell from second floor to first floor because she wear high heel.Luckily,someone catched her before its getting more worst.Their eyes meet strangely."She has beautiful eyes.Why she looking at me like that?"The person thought."Wow,he has soft skin.I wonder is he new student here?"Suzy thought

They don't know that someone watching them secretly.There is Wooyoung who want trying to call Suzy about the incident just now."Why they still not move??Is that guy know that Suzy is mine?Maybe i should separated them now"

"Suzy!!" Wooyoung screamed.Suddenly,Suzy realized about what she did.She stopped hugging that guy."I'm so sorry for hug you..and Thank you for saved me,"She looked down because she is shy.

”I’m okay too.Let me introduce myself,my name is Cho Kyuhyun.Just called me Kyuhyun.I’m new here.”Kyuhyun said.She smile to Kyuhyun.”My name is Bae Suzy,you can called me,Suzy.My class is 5B.”Suzy said.”We’re in same class.I from 5B too.Can you take me to go that class”,Kyuhyun said.”Okay,Kyuhyun,Lets go.”,Suzy said.She holding Kyuhyun’s hand.He really embarrassed now.His heart beating fast now.Wooyoung want to called Suzy’s name but he think she can’t hear it.In journey to go that class,one from Suzy’s hand holding Kyuhyun while one hand,Suzy texted to Seohyun.

 

To Seohyun

Seohyun,I get good result in my exam.I happy now because someone opened my heart.He’s really cute.After we finished our class today,I will tell you everything.Wait for me.Invite Wooyoung too.

From Suzy

Finally,they arrived at the class.Suzy realized that what she did.”I’m sorry Kyuhyun because I’m holding your hand just now”,Suzy said.Suzy go to that class first and she seat on her chair.Teacher Kang coming to that class.


“Student,today we have new student,Cho Kyuhyun,please come in and introduce yourself”Teacher kang said.

“Hello everyone..My name is Cho Kyuhyun.Just called me,Kyuhyun.Please teach me if I did wrong”,Kyuhyun watched  Suzy secretly.Wooyoung realized that their eyes meet again.”Ehem….Suzy..Watch out…You’ll make me jealous”,Wooyoung really jealous.