Seohyun's feeling

Until You're Mine

 

At that performance,their dance really beautiful.When Suzy and Junho part,Junho make funny voice.Suzy want to laugh,but she can’t.In the end the performance,Suzy choose Wooyoung beside Junho.After finished that performance,they go to back stage.”Junho,you’re really amazing.I love your voice.You’re my king”,Suzy said.Wooyoung heard that.”You’re amazing too.I can’t dance if you’re not around me..Hahahaha.Its just joke.You’re my queen”,Junho said.

“Suzy,your performance really good.I love it”,Wooyoung said.

“Thank you Wooyoung”,Suzy said.She hug Wooyoung tightly.

Suddenly,Kyuhyun appear with Seohyun,their son come too.”Suzy,I love your performance.”,Kyuhyun said.”Me too,Kyungsan love too”,Suzy said.

“Wow,your child very cute like his parents.”,Suzy said.

“Suzy,you said Junho are your king,but Wooyoung??”,Kyuhyun said.

“Yes,He is my king and his queen is me.We win the competition.Wooyoung still my boyfriend”,Suzy said.

“Oh…like that..I think you choose Junho more than Wooyoung..you know what….”,Seohyun said but she not finished her sentences.

“know what ?You still love Junho??Seohyun,you should forget that…You make I jealous..he is my king”,Suzy said.

“Seohyun,I love you…hahaha…I love you as friend..Suzy…you should remember that you’re my queen.”,Junho said with joke.Seohyun feel happy a little because Junho said I love you…to her.

“Junho…you said love to my wife…mmmmm….”,Kyuhyun said its like he jealous about Junho’s word.

“Kyuhyun,Junho and Suzy…enough….Suzy,Lets go out….I want date with you”,Wooyoung said.

“Okay…wait for me,my king..I will be back to you”,Suzy said to Junho.

“Junho…you lose that competition…I think Sooyoung better than Suzy.”,Kyuhyun said.Kyuhyun don’t know about Junho’s love.Junho feel want to crying.Suzy see that.She want Junho not to cry…Wooyoung know Suzy want to do.He accepted.

“Kyuhyun,please don’t say that name again.You make my king hurt.You know Sooyoung really a like my sister’s face.”,Suzy said with angry tone.Suzy hug Junho tightly.

“Suzy..Junho…I;m so sorry…please forgive me”,Kyuhyun said.Seohyun know about Junho’s  love now.She will tell this to Sooyoung.

When Junho recover from sad,Suzy and Wooyoung go to date.While at Kyuhyun’s house.Kyuhyun and Seohyun house.Seohyun want to know about these.

“Hello Sooyoung..I want you know something.”,Seohyun said.

“Are you pregnant again?...what you want I know?”,Sooyoung said.

“About junho,your face really make My Junho hurt.Your face very alike with Suzy’s sister.I want you don’t come to 2PM DORM again.”,Seohyun said.Kyuhyun heard that conversation.He already know about his wife feeling to Junho.

“Junho???I want see my Junsu..Why you said Junho is your Junho?”,Sooyoung feel weird.

“Junho is my first man.He really make my heart opened when I see Suzy always with Kyuhyun at our school.”,Seohyun said.Kyuhyun don’t know Seohyun love that moment.

“You love Kyuhyun for a long time?He know about that?”,Sooyoung said.

“He don’t know about it.his world only appear Suzy’s name,not my name”,Seohyun said.

“Seohyun…I want talk to you…Sooyoung..you call her back,right”,Kyuhyun said to Sooyoung.

Kyuhyun is like want to cry.He make his wife hurt.Kyungsan want his parent love each other.But that moment is not appear.                It takes time.

“Seohyun..you love me when we’re at school…I listen your conversation with Sooyoung just now.I promise to love you…But it take time”,Kyuhyun said.