Chapter 18

Until You're Mine

 

“Baby,lets go to our house,”he said with holding Sunny’s hand.She just nooded.

When they arrived at their house,they see Wooyoung and Suzy go out from house next to their house.

“Wooyoung Oppa!! Sunny shouted.Junho just look his love and he feel so pain.She with his cousin.

They come to Junho’s side.Suzy can’t look Junho’s face.She feel like she is bad girl.

Junho!!!Wow..you with Sunny…Are Hyoyeon not get mad at you,?”he asked.He still holding Suzy’s hand.

“Yeah hyung.I with my wife here,Lee Sunny.So..we’re neighbour..”Junho replied.Now.he has confident to see Suzy’s eyes.He stares at Suzy.Suzy also did same thing.Wooyoung realized about it.

“Oppa,congrates for your wedding,”Suzy said.Wooyoung whispered to Suzy’s ear..”Suzy,don’t do it here.We still did for variety show.You can tell me everything,”Her tears seem like want to fall.Sunny also realized that her husband stares at Suzy.

“Sweety,we still not see our house.Lets go,”Sunny said.She seem know that Junho loves Suzy.Suzy feel more pain after she heard Sunny called Junho with ‘Sweety’.Sunny winked to Wooyoung.

“Yeah,Jagiya,we still not completed our mission,to buy our furniture,”Wooyoung said.He kissed Suzy in front of Junho.

Junho think “Aishh…hyung…you make it..Suzy-shi,my heart feel so hurt,”Sooyoung also watch the scene.She thought “Yah,Suzy-shi..you make my brother feel hurt..YOU!!Wooyoung..are you forget about Kyungsan and Seohyun..”

Sunny whispered to junho’s ear.”Junho-shi..i know you feel pain because you see it.Let me kiss you.You feel better soon,”Sunny kisses Junho in front of Suzy.Suzy feel so shocked.She see Junho’s eyes full of pain because he see Wooyoung and her kissing.

“See you later Wooyoung and Suzy,”Junho  waved his hand to his love with full of pain.Wooyoung can feel  it.After that,they go to finished their mission.

Junny~~

They entered their new house.Its so beautiful.Junho’s sadness gone.He feel happy when he see his wife happy.

“Yay!!Baby…lets jumping together,”Junho jumping.Sunny also join her husband.

“Sweety,I’m tired.I want to see our bedroom,”Sunny said.She holding Junho’s hand.

“Okay..I’m tired too.Today is my tired day..”Junho replied.After that,they see their room.Its so beautiful.

“Sweety,lets lying on our new bed,”Sunny winked.She lying on the bed.Junho followed her too.

“Junho,don’t be sad.I will make your pain go,You’re so kind because you let your love back to her ex boyfriend.No wonder that Sooyoung loves you and she become your girlfriend but you can’t be together..because you’re siblings with her,”Sunny said.Junho holding Sunny hand.

“Thank you,Sunny.I know that you hope Junsu hyung will be your husband.So,be happy with me,”Junho said.They smiled to each other.

In other sides,Suzy and Wooyoung looking their new furniture.He feel like he make Suzy’s sad because he kissed Suzy in front of Junho.

“Suzy,are you mad at me?”he asked.Suzy stop walking.

“No Wooyoung.I never get mad at you.Why you asking?”she replied.

“its because I kissed you in front of Junho,”He answered again.

“We will not back together again because he already have his own love,Sunny.I also have you.My parents want us together for the real,”she said.

“Are you jealous?They kissed?You already know that Junho never love Sunny.You’re the one make his heart opened after your sister leaved him.Sunny love Junsu hyung not Junho.I also remember it,about our parents.I should tell Kyungsan and Seohyun first,”he said.

“Yeah.I’m jealous but you started kiss me first.Are you already forget your son and Seohyun?Wooyoung,you make me sad now because you make me remember my sister.I wonder who is killed her?”she said.

“One girl can do anything for her love,Its Hyoyeon.She is the one told Kyuhyun about Kyungsan is my son.She also tried to killed you.i think that we can’t fight with our parent.We just can follow what they want.What do you think?Our love moment still not diminished in my mind,”he said.

“I also think about it.I also can’t forget our moment together.My jealous toward you after what you did with Seohyun…”she laughed,

“I love your laugh.I miss to see it.Thats my Suzy,”he said.

“Yeah…don’t get close with IU..You’re mine..”She laughed again.

“Yah..don’t laugh…I will kiss you if you still laugh…”he said.Suzy still laughed.He kissed suzy again.Suzy stopped laugh.

“I thought you making a joke..”she said.

“You already know me.We’re best friend since we’re young.I love you,Hye Mi,”he said.

“Yah…you make a joke now..I love you too Jason,”she said.

MC said they look cute together.I wish they will together for real.

In the same times,Seohyun watched it on tv.Kyungsan keep calling his father on Tv.

“Umma,is that Appa?”Kyungsan screamed.

“Yeah he is but Appa with his lover…”Seohyun said.Kyungsan feel something wrong with his umma.

“Umma,is that reason which make Appa and Umma will not together,”Kyungsan asked.

“Don’t worry…you still have Kyuhyun Appa right..He protect you a lot,”she replied.

“Yeah…Kyuhyun Appa..i will never forget him. But why I have 2 appa?”he asked again.

“its probably because umma make a love with Wooyoung appa..and Umma married with Kyuhyun appa..”she said with crying.

“Umma..don’t crying..Kyungsan here with Umma,”he said.

In other sides,2PM watching them on tv.Junsu feel jealous because Junho kissed Sunny.”Yah…Junho…Sunny is mine..”

Taecyeon whispered to Chansung,”Chan,look at Junsu..He is jealous now..”

“Yeah..because Junho kissed Sunny,”chansung replied.Junsu heard their conversation.

“You guys,I heard you…”Junsu said.

Suddenly,they heard door bell.Its Suzy’s parent and Wooyoung’s parent.They want to discussed with 2PM’s member.

“Anneyeong..omonim..”Taecyeon bowed.Junsu and Chansung also did same thing.

“Anneyeong too….We’re here because we want to discussed about wooyoung and suzy.They will get married soon for real.So,we want you make they’re together..”Wooyoung’s mom said.

“But…..”Taecyeon want to said but Suzy’s Mom interrupted.

“I know that Suzy and Junho together…We just want Wooyoung and Suzy together as husband and wife for real,”she said.

“Omonim,we can’t do that.If we did that,one of them will get hurt.We get shocked after we know that Sooyoung and Junho is twin,”Junsu said.

“We already think about it.JYP agree with what we want to do,”Wooyoung’s father said.

“If JYP agree about it,we can just follow it,”Junsu said.

Its already night,Junho want to be alone.He go to his favourite place to release his pain.He don’t know what should he do.He really feel so pain because he can get Suzy.

“My heart feel hurt.Sooyoung,are you can heard me?I need you right now,”Junho screamed.Suddenly,someone replied his question.Sooyoung who Suzy’s sister comes to see her love in pain.

“I’m here Junho,I know what you feel,”she replied.He looked everywhere.He saw Sooyoung.His tears want to fall.He running toward to Sooyoung and hugged her tightly.

“Sooyoung,why you go so early?I falling in love with your sister,Suzy.I’m so sorry because I love your sister.I never forget you,My Sooyoung,”he said with crying.

“Junho,its okay.You already know,I never go from your life.I always in your side and your heart.If you had problem,just follow your heart.I love you.I will always love you.I’m so sorry because I leave you alone,Only now,that I can met you,”She said.He looked at his love.

“I know it.You always be mine,Youre my first love,I really love your sister but she comeback with her ex boyfriend,Wooyoung..I wish that I can follow you now and be with you,”he said.

“Its never hurt me because you love my sister.But..I should said it because my parent already decide to my sister to marry with Wooyoung for real.I wish that too.I want you beside me forever,”she said.

“Wait for me…but who killed you?,”he asked.He holding Sooyoung’s hand.

“Okay,my love.I always wait for you..She killed me..Hyoyeon..She likes you a lot.She almost killed my sister,Suzy,I hate her,”she said.

“Omo,that girl.I always told her that I never loved her.Can I kiss you?”he asked.

“Its not the right time..If you with me..You can kiss me forever,”she said with smile.


”Okay..I love you Sooyoung,”he said.

“I love you too,Lee Junho..I have to go now..Bye…take care,”she said.After that,she dissapeares.