Chapter 23

Until You're Mine

 

Aishh my erted husband,”I make a jokes.

“Chan,look there,there is other couple in living room,”Taecyeon whispered to Chansung’s ear.They don’t know that Minjun can heard it.

“Yes hyung,now this guy beside me look different for now,”Chansung said slowly.

“Yah both of you,we still filming the show..”He got mad.

“Junho..Sunny…come here…”Taecyeon screamed.Both of them immediately come to kitchen.

“Whats wrong hyung?I just helped my wife in living room”Junho asked.Suzy heard his words ‘wife’..her heart not feeling well.

“Oh yeah..someone is jealous here..”Taecyeon replied.They don’t know that Wooyoung is missing that times.He get the phone call from Seohyun.

“Seohyun,why you called me?? I still recording the show,”Wooyoung said hurrily.

“I want to ask something,”suddenly her voice become sad.

“Okay,,please be fast,”Wooyoung said.

“Are you going to married with Suzy and leave me and Kyungsan?”Seohyun asked.He don’t know how to answered it.

“I still don’t know about it.After I know Junho will leave 2PM forever.My planned changes.I found the book which located all their moment together.I feel like Junho really love Suzy the most.Suzy also love Junho.I don’t feel Suzy’s love anymore.Its weird,”Wooyoung explained.

“What???Leave??why??”Seohyun asked shocked voice.

“He want followed Suzy’s sister to go to the heaven,”Wooyoung replied.

“Noo…please tell him..don’t go,”Seohyun asked.

“He don’t heard my words.Suzy still don’t know about his plan.In other sides,Junho look at Suzy secretly.”I will not see my lover anymore after this.Goodbye Suzy.I hope you will happy with my cousin,Wooyoung hyung,”He thought.

“Junho-ya,are you okay??,”Taecyeon worried about Junho.He know that Junho looking at Suzy.

“No hyung..I’m okay..I just want enjoyed with my wife,Sunny,”Junho holding his wife tightly.

“Look at me,I’m shy now,”Sunny embarrassed.”You need to shy because I’m husband.All of them is your brother in law,”He give a shocked responded.

“Yo Junho..don’t make lovey thing here,”Minjun jealous.After a few minutes,its time for 2PM go.

“Hyung,thanks to visit us here,”Wooyoung give a big hug to .

“No need to said thanks.I really happy to said my sister-in laws.We get in two sister in the same times,”Taecyeon jokes.Everyone laughed.After that,Suzy helped Sunny in the Kitchen while Junho and Wooyoung in the living room.

“Junho-ya,are you okay??”Wooyoung asked.Junho don’t want to said anything.After a few minutes later,he said something.


“Woo hyung,I’m okay…”he replied.He don’t want break relationship with his cousin.

“I hope you can protect her well after I leave everyone,”he hope that Wooyoung can fulfill his wished.

“Noo..Junho..I know you love her,”Wooyoung confession.

“She is my last memories when im here.We already broke up,”he said.

After they finished shooting,they were going back home.Wooyoung want Suzy talked with Junho.

“Suzy-ah,I want you talked with Junho that you love him.I can’t feel your love anymore.Its still not same what I feel a long time ago,”he said.

“Sorry Wooyoung,I know this is all my fault,”she cried.

“Whats going on here,hyung?Why suzy crying?”Junho worried.

“Junho,she want talk something to you,”Wooyoung said.

“Whats it?I’m hurry now.I want see my sister first in SNSD dorm,”He said in hurry.

“I…..”Junho cut her words.”I know what you want to said.I still want to go,”He leave them immediately.

“Aishh Junho-ya..he always be like this lately,”Woyoung said.

“Its okay Wooyoung.I want see your son..can i?”I asked.Its nothing problem for Wooyoung about his son.Suddenly my phone vibrated.Its from Kyuhyun.

“Hey Suzy,”Kyuhyun said.

“Hey Kyu,”Wooyoung know who is Suzy talking about.

“I want meet you now,Where are you?,”He asked again.

“I with Wooyoung now.Actually,we want meet you and Seohyun..We will go now,”She ended the conversation.

“Why Kyuhyun call you,?”Wooyoung asked.He seem like jealous.

“I don’t know…He want to meet me..But we ..will go to their house,”I replied.In other sides,Junho comes to Sooyoung’s house.

“Hey my bro and my forbidden love,”she give a hug to Junho.Its long time that they don’t hugged each other since they break up.

“Youre look so pretty now.Congrates for you become actress now..,”He poked her nose.

“Thanks Junho..Why youre come here?”she asked again.

“Actually,I want tell you something.I will leave this world forever to following my love in heaven.She has same look like you.Sooyoung.I don’t find a happiness here.Maybe I found happiness there.I want said thanks for our moment together.Dont forget your forbidden love there,”he explained.

“WHAT!!!Dont go,”she cried.

“I had to go..i believe that my time is coming now.Please tell Sunny that thanks for everything.She is so happy when she with me in WGM,”He said again.She hugged him tightly.

“I love Junho,”she cried over and over again.”I love you too,”he replied.

“Junho,do you know Seohyun love you,?”she asked.

“I know..why?”he replied.

 

 

 

Author notes

Sorry for the late update :)