Love again..

Until You're Mine

 

Next morning,Suzy go to school like usual with Kyuhyun.They always happy.Kyuhyun want to confessed his feeling but always someone calling him.His mother calling about she want Kyuhyun want back home early.He tell everything to Suzy.They planed to go theme park to have fun.Seohyun follow too.He suggest she go with Junho.Suzy calling Junho.

“Hello Junho,Do you want come to theme park with me?Seohyun follow us too.”Suzy said

“Hello,Suzy.I want it too because I’m so boring.When we will go?”Junho said.He will take this change to win Suzy’s heart.

“Take me at 6 PM.at my house.You know where is my house right?”,Suzy said.

“Okay,See you soon”,Junho said.

Junho fetch suzy while Seohyun still wait for them at theme park.In the car,they don’t speak anything.Suddenly,Junho speak something.

“Suzy,may I ask you something,how you and my cousin become couple?”Junho said

“We’re friend since we’re in elementary school.He always have time for me.He always give strength to live after I broke with my ex boyfriend,Taecyeon.”Suzy said

“Taecyeon?Is that Ok Taecyeon??My sister was date with him.He betray you right?I worried about my sister.He really don’t know about me as her Jiyeon’s brother.”,Junho said.

“My ex boyfriend name is Taecyeon.What??You should think about it careful.”Suzy said,

Finally,he arrived.Seohyun see Junho for the first time.She fall in love with Junho because their first sight.”Omo,that guy is cute,I wonder why he always be with Suzy?”,Seohyun think herself.Suzy approach Seohyun first follow by Junho.”Hi,Seohyun.Sorry,we’re late.We have something to do.”,Suzy said.Seohyun think herself,”They’re late because they’re dating.I think it.I wonder why Suzy so hurry forget Wooyoung”.”Seohyun,this is Junho..Junho,this is Seohyun.”,Suzy said.”Nice to meet you,sweet girl”,Junho said with sweet smile.Suzy see Seohyun’s expression.She’s like fall in love with Junho.They happy together.Kyuhyun back to his house.His mother want he engaged with her friend.He engaged with Seohyun.Kyuhyun don’t want it because he love another girl.The girl is Suzy.His mother blackmail to his,if he’s not engaged with Seohyun,he will not meet Suzy forever.Kyuhyun don’t want it.If he not see Suzy,he cannot feel life anymore.He lives because of Suzy.At theme park,Suzy scared when she ride roller coaster.Junho give his hand to Suzy hold it.Junho feel happy for that.Seohyun feel jealous behind them. After they finished ride everything,they should back to home.They said goodbye together.Junho will fetch Suzy back to her house.They’re not realized that they holding hand a long time.Suddenly,someone punched Junho badly.

“Yah,Junho..Why you holding my girlfriend’s hand?She’s mine.”Taecyeon said.

“Taecyeon,you’re not my boyfriend anymore.I have someone else”,Suzy said.

“Is that man,Lee Junho?You know what,he is bad guy?Where is Jang Wooyoung?He always with you,right?”,Taecyeon said.

“Taecyeon.you’re enough…you  make my sister,jiyeon feel hurt because of you.You’re bad guy.”,Junho said.

 

“Jiyeon,You’re her brother?You know what,Jiyeon is not my taste anymore.My love only just for Suzy.”Taecyeon said.

“What??You’re bastard…I hate you.I know you kidnapped me that night.I know your voice,Ok Taecyeon.Thanks to God,Suzy saved me.After that,we become couple”,Junho lied.

“Really?I did not do that thing..What’s my benefits to kidnapped you.”,Taecyeon said.

“Couple??We’re couple now.”,Suzy said.She want to stop this fight.

“Taecyeon,You’re bad guy”,Junho said.

 

“You’re bad guy too.You make Sooyoung,Suzy’s sister die.You remember that?Please don’t holding Suzy’s hand anymore.”,Taecyeon said.

“I will hold her hand forever because she is my girlfriend now.”Junho said.They fight badly.Suzy want to break their fight.Taecyeon push Suzy away.She fell on the road.Suddenly,the car coming.The car is so fast.Junho see it.Junho run and protect Suzy.He push Suzy away from the road.BOOM!!.the car hit Junho.Junho’s condition is bad.

“Junho,why you did these?why you protect me?Yah..Taecyeon..you should take these responsible.You make Junho’s hurt.”Suzy said.They sent Junho to Hospital.The doctor said Junho has anmensia.He forget everything except his first love.He always called Sooyoung name.Suzy feel sad about that.Sooyoung is not here now.Taecyeon feel guilty.He want Suzy forgive him.Suzy hurrily forgive him.She don’t have bad feeling to everyone.Taecyeon and Suzy become friend.Suzy always visit Junho and take care of him.She tell about Junho’s condition to Wooyoung.He want Suzy take care of him.He believe Suzy’s love.She called Junho’s family.They feel sad about it.Junho forget them.They tell Suzy about Sooyoung die make Junho feel guilty.He changed so much.But one day,they see Junho back home will happy feeling.They wonder why he’s happy.Jiyeon asked Junho what the cause of him like that.Junho tell everything to Jiyeon about he apologize to Suzy.They want Suzy take care of Junho.Suzy want to do it.Junho like these because of her.After that moment,Suzy always be there with Junho.One day,Suzy clean Junho’s room.She found some letter on Junho’s desk.In front of the letter,Its write “To My  Love”.She know Junho write these before the incident happened.Suzy think maybe this letter for Sooyoung.She read these letter.

To,my new love..Suzy

I know I am supposed not have feeling to you.You’re my first love’s sister.When I see you,my heart feel happy.My heart broken and sad after Sooyoung die.She’s everything to me.When you saved me,I feel my life have meaning.You’re my strength to live again.When I see you kind to me,I really happy about that.I know you hate me so much because Sooyoung died.I did not do that.I love you,Suzy.Maybe I’m not supposed to say that because you’re my cousin girlfriend,Wooyoung.

                From Sooyoung’s love,Junho

Suzy feel shocked after she read these.She don’t know Junho love her.She don’t know how to do.She want Wooyoung opinion.She send these letter to Wooyoung.Wooyoung read it.He feel so sad.He don’t want Suzy become Junho’s girlfriend.He think he should let Suzy go to Junho.He know Suzy love him so much.

“Suzy,you have to do something to Junho.If it makes,I break up with you.I will do it.It just for my cousin,Junho.I know you love me so much.If you say you want back together with Taecyeon.I don’t want it.”,Wooyoung said with sad tone.

“Wooyoung,you should not said that.I love you so much.I will think about it.Bye”,Suzy said.She ended the conversation.

Suzy go to Junho’s house.She want visit Junho.She give something to Junho.It will make Junho make more better.She give Sooyoung’s picture to Junho.When Suzy give to that picture to Junho.He changed quickly.He think Suzy is Sooyoung.Their face really a like.

“Sooyoung,don’t leave me again.Please forgive me.In the beginning,I don’t love you because I love your sister,Suzy.After that,I realized that,you’re my everything to me.I will not let you go away from me.”,Junho said.Suzy shocked after she heard that Junho love her in the beginning before he love Sooyoung.

“Junho,I’m not Sooyoung.I’m Suzy.Please let me away”,Suzy said.

“I don’t want it.I will not let your hand go from me”,Junho said.

“Its enough…Junho…Let me go”,Suzy said.Suddenly,Junho kissed on Suzy lips.Suzy shocked again.Junho still not realized about Suzy is not Sooyoung.

“Sooyoung,It make you stop to avoid me”,Junho said.Suzy remember what Wooyoung said.She just pretend that She is Sooyoung.She agree to that plans.

“Okay,Junho.I’m Sooyoung.I will not avoid you again.Okay Junho.I want you eat something now.If you’re not eat.I will go from you forever”,Suzy said.

“Okay,Sooyoung,My love.I will eat now.But I want you feed me.”Junho said.

“Okay,Junho,Handsome guy,Wait for me downstair”,Suzy said.

Junho go downstair first.Suzy want alone just for a while.She think about Wooyoung’s feeling.She know its acting.Maybe she will fall in love with Junho.Kyuhyun still appear in her mind.Its hard to forget the man who opened the heart after the heart is broken.Suzy follow what Junho want.They together just for 2 weeks.After that,Suzy want Junho know the truth.One day,they go to theme park where theme park before Junho accident.Junho only remember several thing on that day,like holding someone hand and fight with someone.After they finished the day at theme park,they back to house.They holding’s hand is like they don’t want to separated.Suzy only have several feeling to Junho.She know about more about Junho.He’s romantic person.He always give the roses to Suzy.Suzy really love roses.He always take Suzy to beautiful places.When they arrived the road where Junho’s accident.One group want to attacked Suzy.They take Suzy’s hand from Junho.

“Don’t take my girlfriend’s hand.Please..”,Junho said while watching Suzy in hurt.

“I want you see your beloved girl died in front of you.You’re bad person…My boss want I said to you.He really know about you.He’s your sister,Jiyeon boyfriend,”,One man said.

“Ok Taecyeon…??What such that man?,I don’t want see my girl died.If she died,I want die too with her.I can’t live without her”,Junho said.

“Junho,what you said like that?I don’t want you died.You have me now.Shh…Taecyeon.I believe you change but you’re liar.I hate you Taecyeon.Taecyeon appear from that group.

“Yah,Suzy..I did these because  I just want you back to me.Its enough.”,Taecyeon said.

“Suzy??You’re not Sooyoung.Why you lied to me,Suzy?”,Junho said.

“I did these because I love you as my sister’s lover.She loves you so much.”,Suzy said.Junho ingnore what Suzy said.

“This time is not time to romantic scene.Suzy,you should follow me now.I want you see my parent to give permission.We’re will get married soon.Is that our dream?”,Taecyeon said.He holding’s hand but someone separated these.Junho did these.

“Yah,Taecyeon….She don’t want follow you.Please let her away.”,Junho said.Taecyeon anger come back.They fight again for the second time.But its different now.Taecyeon pushed Junho to that road.The car coming.The car is super fast.Suzy run and protect Junho.Junho don’t want to go away.Finally,they accident together.They holding’s hand.Taecyeon and the gang run away forever.Taecyeon will not appear on their lifes because he scared about what he did.Everyone helped them to send hospital.Their condition become bad.Wooyoung’s family come back to Korea to visit Junho.Junho always helped their family.Wooyoung worried about his girlfriend too.

Wooyoung crying beside Suzy.He want Suzy awake soon.Until 3 days,Suzy awake.Junho still not awake.”Junho!!Where are you”,Suzy said without open her eyes.Wooyoung feel sad because Suzy said Junho’s name not his name.Finally,suzy opened her eyes.She still said Junho’s name.

“Wooyoung,where is Junho?Is his condition bad?I want see him.He protect me again.He know that I’m not Sooyoung.”,Suzy said.

“His condition bad too like you.Okay,I will take you to see him.”Wooyoung said.He only can did what Suzy want.His heart still feel hurt.

Suzy see Junho’s condition.She crying again.”Junho,please awake.Sooyoung don’t want you die too early.I know you want to become superstar.I want together with you,on the stage with Wooyoung too.”,Suzy said.Suzy’s tear fell on Junho’s forehead.Suddenly,Junho opened his eyes.”Suzy,please don’t cry,I promise to Sooyoung.She don’t want you cry anymore.Wooyoung,I miss you.I’m happy because I see you.”,Junho said.After that day,Suzy always visit Junho.She almost forget about Wooyoung.He know Suzy did it because he ask Suzy did it.After Junho recover,Wooyoung back to America again.He separated again with Suzy.He want Junho protect Suzy because he believe Junho.Suzy have many of homework.She not visit Junho anymore.Junho lonely again.He feel unhappy again.

In school,Suzy learning very well because she want Wooyoung’s family know about her life.Her life will good.Kyuhyun still not tell anything to Suzy.Until Kyuhyun invited Suzy to go his party at his house.Suddenly,Kyuhyun parents tell to everyone.”Congratulation to my son,Cho Kyuhyun.He engagement with Seohyun.”,Kyuhyun’s father said.Seohyun know about these but she want Suzy feel what she feel when Suzy with Junho.”Suzy,I’m so sorry.I don’t want did these.If I not follow my parent,I will not see you anymore.”,Seohyun said.

“Father.please stop these.I don’t love Seohyun.I love Bae Suzy”,Kyuhyun said.Suzy shocked after heard about that.Suzy run away from Kyuhyun’s house.She tell her parent,she want leave place.Her parent want Suzy stay at Donghae’s house.Donghae is Suzy’s cousin.She not tell anything to Wooyoung.

After 5 years later,they fulfill their dream to become superstar.Kyuhyun and Seohyun married and have one son.Junho and Wooyoung joined JYP entertainment.Their group’s name is 2PM.Kyuhyun’s group name is Super Junior while Seohyun’s group name is SNSD.Junho shocked after he knew about Taecyeon joined 2PM.Donghae alson joined Super Junior.Suzy joined Miss A.Suzy same company with Junho and Wooyoung.Suzy know about them,but they don’t recognize Suzy because Suzy’s appearance changed.